*whip snaping*

"Hello everyone. I'm the 18+ only hero, Midnight! I'm the first year event organizer and the referee. The events are chosen from the wheel! Could Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoryia, who represents first years and gaslighted the entire practical exam that we had to do a retake, come up to the stage to do the student pledge?" Katsuki dragged Izuku by the arm while walking up the stairs to the stage.

"I pledge to be number 2. Number 1 is Deku's got it?" Katsuki said. Izuku kicked him.

"That's not what you're supposed to say. Anyways, we are here to have fun. I don't want to see any quirk/no quirk discrimination around here. So... just go beyond plus ultra." Izuku said lazily before pulling Katsuki's arms walking towards the field.

"Wow what a nice short inspiring(not) speech! Ok, let's see what the preliminary round is!" Midnight said, spinning the wheel.  "The preliminary round is... OBSTACAL RACE! Everyone will start in a tunnel and race to the end. On the way to the end of the race, there will be obstacal that will try and slow down the students. Only 42 students will pass this round!"

Every student got into the tunnel.

"Ok, everyone is in the tunnel and ready! 3, 2, 1, GO!" Midnight yelled.

Every students started shoving and running towards the opening of the tunnel. Shoto froze the floor, he immobilized every students.

Izuku and Katsuki has their own competition. Their competition is, who can reach the end, only using their explosion part of their quirk first. The both used the explosions to propell themself out of the tunnel first and second.

"WOW IT SEEMS LIKE BAKUGO AND MIDORYIA ARE THE FIRST ONE OUT OF THE TUNNEL!"

"Deku, I'm gonna beat you!" Katsuki yelled.

"NO U!" Izuku yelled grabbing a green uno reverse card out of his pocket.

"NO U!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing a yellow uno reverse card from his pocket.

"NO U KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled.

"WHAT'S THIS? MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO HAVING A NO U UNO REVERSE CARD FIGHT DURING THE OBSTACLE RACE! WOW THIS IS THE FIRST IN HISTORY!" Present Mic yelled. The crowd cherring for either Izuku or Katsuki. "TODOROKI IS OUT OF THE TUNNEL FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE ELSE! OH, IT SEEMS LIKE MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO ARRIVED AT THE FIRST OBSTACLE, THE ROBO INFERNO!"

Izuku and Katsuki fired bigger explosions past the 0point robots from the entrance exam.

"IT SEEMS LIKE MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO PASSED THE ROBO INFERNO OBSTACLE WITH NO PROBLEMS! EVERYONE ELSE JUST ARRIVED AT THE ROBO INFERNO OBSTACLE!

Izuku and Katsuki blasted towards the fall obstacle. "IT SEEMS LIKE MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO ARRIVED AT THE NEXT OBSTACLE, THE FALL! IF YOU FALL DOWN, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. WHO KNOWS WHAT'S DOWN THERE."

"Easy..." Katsuki and Izuku muttered.

"Hey stop copying me." Izuku said.

"No u stop copying me." Katsuki said, grabbing another uno reverse card out of his pocket. (Izuku and Katsuki accidentally burned the one they had out earlier)

"WHAT'S THIS? BAKUGO AND MIDORYIA ARE STILL DOING THE UNO REVRESE SLASH NO U COMPETITION! TODOROKI JUST PASSED THE ROBO INFERNO OBSTACLE, MAKING THE ROBOTS TIP OVER AND FALL! WHAT DID YOU TEACH THEM SHOU?" Present Mic yelled.

"I didn't teach them anything. They just think and do." Aizawa said.

"YOU HEARD IT, HE IS A BAD TEACHER!" Present Mic yelled.

"...what?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku and Katsuki passed the fall. "TODOROKI JUST ARRIVED AT THE FALL! MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO PASSED THE FALL! THE NEXT OBSTACLE IS MINE FIELD! IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THE MINES ARE AT! THEY WON'T HARM YOU BUT THEY WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A BIG BOOM!" Present Mic yelled.

"Explosions vs Mines... very funny." Izuku muttered, still blasting explosions.

"Yes, yes, indeed Deku it's very funny." Katsuki said, also still blasting explosions.

"It seems like I'm weaker than them both... I will train harder to surpass them both. If I managed to surpass them both then I surpassed All Might. My old bastard can hide in the trash can just like what Midoryia made after knowing that I will beat them with just my mom's ice and not his fire!" Shoto thought.

"TODOROKI JUST USED HIS OWN ICE TO PASS THE FALL, HOW SMART! OH, IT SEEMS LIKE MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO PASSED THE MINE FIELD! THEY ARE NECK TO NECK WHO WILL TAKE FIRST PLACE?"

"Kacchan, we team up for the next event no matter who will win. The first place will obviously get somewhere like 10million points. Remember us 2 together, we are immortal-like." Izuku said, blasting a bigger explosion while making a tall ice wall infront of Katsuki. Izuku got ahead and passed the finish line first. Katsuki went towards the gap where Izuku left open and passed the finish line second.

"THERE WE HAVE IT! MIDORYIA IS FIRST PLACE AND BAKUGO IS second!"

~Time Skip till everyone 42 students passed the finish line~

*Snap!*

"Ok, the next event is a team event! Let's spin the wheel!" Midnight said, spinning the wheel. "The next event is the CAVALRY BATTLE! You are to have 2-4 people in your team. One has to be the horse and one is the rider. You are not allowed to make the other horses crumble or fall on purpose. You are not allowed to use your quirk or whatever you are using with intention of harming others. Everyone will get a headband. 1st place gets 10million points, 2nd place gets 250, 3rd place gets 200, and so on. You are trying to get other's headbands. If you lose your headbands or fall, you aren't out until the time ends! If the rider falls and touches the floor, they cannot move until the rider is back on the horse. You have 15minutes to make a team and come up with a plan!" Midnight said, starting the timer.

"Kacchan, see I was correct! Us two in a team. I don't want the people who you call useless extras in our team. I'll be the horse, you be the rider with all the headbands. I'll fuck not fucking type of fuck with the other teams. I'll remake the entire field, make a pillar for you to watch it all happen..." Izuku muttered, while creating a ice chair.

"Yes. I don't have to fucking do anything after you sabotage my chance of getting number 1!" Katsuki said, a bit happy.

~Every team is canon. Katsuki and Izuku's canon team are also canon but just remove Katsuki and Izuku~

"All right. It seems like everyone's ready! 3, 2, 1, BATTLE!" Midnight yelled. Everyone immediately run towards Izuku and Katsuki.

Izuku immediately makes a big ice pillar under himself and Katsuki. Then he made a roof. Katsuki gets off of Izuku and sit on the chair Izuku made earlier. Izuku went and froze the entire field floor and decided to make these ice tremble.

"WHAT'S THIS? MIDORYIA AND BAKUGO ARE ONTOP OF THE ICE PILLIAR. MIDORYIA FROZE THE ENTIRE FIELD! WILL IT KEEP IT SAFE OR NOT?" Present Mic yelled.

Everyone in class 1-A decided to go for other headbands because it's basically impossible to get their Katsuki's headbands.

~I'm just going to time skip 🌚, the matchup is canon, author is a lazy turd~

"Kacchannnnn we better meet up at the end. I want to give you your 600th lost!" Izuku said, finishing his ice cream.

"Quirkless spar?" Katsuki asked, eating extra spicy curry.

"Yes. I mean like if we add our quirk into it, it will be a draw because of how long the fight will go and you will not be happy." Izuku said, munching on his dango 🍡 . "I'm going to do No U before we fight quirkless so expect some No U from me."

"I guess I'll have to fucking carry cards during our quirkless spar..." Katsuki muttered, biting off one of Izuku's dango from the stick Izuku is holding.

"Hey... my dango..." Izuku whinned.