Killer arrangement

3rd person POV:

After Yn and Kira met face to face, Yn finally passed out from his injuries as Ran and Akuma rushed down the corridor when they heard Bulma scream "Die".

When they saw Kira standing over a decapitated Bulma as he threw Yn over his shoulder, they were quite shocked.

But they were given no time to process the information as Kira began leaving with Yn.

Ran: Where are you taking him?

Kira: That is none of your concern. You kept him alive, and as thanks, I will not kill you.

Akuma: He's quite injured. Allow him to stay and we will be able to treat him properly.

Kira: I'll take my chances.

Akuma: But not the Mao-Muhon?

Kira:...

Akuma: Perhaps we should talk things out over tea?

Kira:...

(Opening theme)

(A few days later)

Once Yn was given medical care and left to rest in the nurse's office, Kira denied everyone entry as he watched over Yn's recovery.

When Yn inevitably woke up, the first thing he saw was his own face in Kira.

Yn:.....

Yn: I was kinda hoping you were a hallucination.

Kira: I'm not.

Yn: So... You're my twin brother or something?

Kira: I'm a clone of you made from a Blood sample gotten from your battle with the council.

Kira: With a golden fruit that gave this body all the memories up until that drop of blood was spilled, here I am now after months of searching for you the original.

Yn:... You...you could have just said, "Or something".

Kira;...

Yn: Wait, if you have all my old forgotten memories, do you know what my real name is?

Kira: You don't have one. Father never gave you a name, if he did, he had never called us by it.

Kira: We adopted the name of what everyone called us... Kira.

Yn:... Imma stick with Yn.

Kira: I don't care.

Kira: Can you defend yourself for a while?

Yn: Uhhh... I guess...?

Kira: Then stay here. I must talk with the chief of this clan.

Yn: Clan? This is a school.

Kira: That's what he wants you to believe.

Exiting the room, just as several students walked down the hall to once again try to see Yn, Kira completely ignored them as he began making his way to Akuma's office.

The students that came to check on Yn for different reasons, were Mai, Hana, Heero, and Paya.

At first, when seeing Kira, they thought it was Yn, all except for Heero who immediately recognized who he was from his outfit and general aura.