Trial of the forest: part 1

3rd person POV:

The class of the chicken was being led through the village of Yurei by Era who was guiding them to the building they were going to stay in.

Era: While you're here, you are free to explore the village if you like, but do keep in mind that we don't get too many visitors.

Era: So some of my people might give you the odd stare here and there. But don't be scared, they'll warm up to you all.

Bulma: Thank you for the offer and kind words, however, I doubt my students will have the energy to do explore after a lesson.

Bulma: Or at least they won't after I'm done with them.

Yn: I don't like what you're implying.

Bulma: And I don't care.

Yn: Well... At least you're honest.

Hana: Miss Hiir, may I ask a question?

Era: What do you wish to know?

Hana: Why have you allowed our school to come here and train? Yurei village, from what I heard, is supposed to be extremely closed off.

Era: We are for the most part, but we do try to keep tabs on the outside, which your principle assists in.

Era: As thanks for keeping us inform and telling us if any enemies try to invade, we allow his students to train here.

Passing a few guards on a patrol, piqued the interest of one of the students.

Gerald: A forest filled with spirits, in a location almost no one knows how to get to. Yurei village most likely one of the safest places to be.

Gerald: So why do you have guards?

Paya: To help police the village?

Gerald: It's not that large that patrols need to be had. Wouldn't standing guard at their station be enough?

Era: That has to do with an incident we had years ago.

Era: You see, once, Yurei village seemed to be impossible to enter without a guide from the village.

Era: Even we in the village used believed that... Until HE proved everyone wrong.

Yn: Who?

Era: The sign of death... Kira.

Everyone:!?

Yn:...Uhh... Again, who?

(Opening theme)

After being guided to the building that they were going to be staying in during their stay in Yurei village, the students began preparing their beds while their teacher was busy setting up tomorrow's test.

Kora: I can't believe Kira broke into this village alone and killed the chief.

Paya: It feels wrong, but I kinda feel honored.

Yn: You're honored? Why?

Kora: It's like being on the same ground where a celebrity made history.

Yn: This Kira guy is that level of cool?

Vina:(vigorously nods while drinking)

Hana: Have you truly never heard of him?

Yn: I've heard you all mention the name, but don't know anything about the guy.