Chickens vs Roosters: part 4

3rd person POV;

After crashing the battle between brother and sister, by disguising himself as Hana's weapon, Yn stood in between the siblings in the middle of the arena.

Ran: Yn, what are you doing!?

Yn: What?

Yn: Hana was allowed to bring one weapon. And she chose me.

Yn: There was no rule, saying a person could not be a weapon. So...

Akuma: He's got me there...

Heero:(chuckles)

Heero: You planned this, didn't you?

Yn: Nooooo... But when it turned out things were random, I needed to get creative.

Heero: So you showed your true colors, and abandoned the fool's disguise.

Yn: Kinda... I just got a little clever, that all.

Heero: I guess we'll see when we fight.

Yn: Before that, I'd like to change our deal.

Heero: What do you want to change?

Yn: If I win, you don't have to end the wedding arrangement with Mai.

Everyone:?

Looking at Mai in the audience, Yn explained his reasoning.

Yn: She doesn't need a silly fool like me to save her. Mai can get out of this jam all by herself.

Yn: I know first hand how strong she is...

Mai:...

Yn: But there is one person who this fool can help.

He turns his attention to Hana.

Yn: If I win... I want you to drop your little philosophy, buck up, and have a good long conversation with your sister so you can make up!

Hana:!?

Heero:... That's it?

Yn; Yep.

Heero: Very well... Let the fight begin Yn-

Once the word "begin" was spoken, Yn rushed towards Heero, who quickly noticed what he was doing and went to pull out his katana.

As he was halfway through pulling his blade out, Yn kicked the butt end of the hilt of Heero's katana, causing the blade to slide back into the scabbard.

Yn: "Raging Dragon: Blur barrage"!

Continuing to run forward, while now throwing a barrage of punches mostly meant to make Heero focus on moving, Yn also made Heero run backward's.

Heero attempted to pull out his katana again, against his better judgment, which turned out to be right when Yn kneed the blade back into its sheath.

Yn: No sword for you!

Backing into the wall of the arena, Heero became pinned by Yn who got in close to continue his bombardment with more heavier attacks from the Lethal Tiger style.

Yn: "Lethal Tiger: Furry swipes"!

Being forced into defense, Heero raised his arm and boxer style, blocked the heavy attacks.

Little did he know, raising his arms in defense was what he wanted.

Yn: "Lethal Tiger: Push Tug"!

Placing his left hand on his chest, and his right hand on his katana, Yn pushed him back while pulling out his sword to toss it to the other side of the arena.