Chickens vs Roosters: part 5

3rd person POV:

After crashing into the finale of the chicken rooster tournament, Kuro stood tall in the arena wanting another battle with at least Yn who had recently given himself a concision a minor fracture in the skull to regain his Guarding Demon style.

Kuro: Round three you little shit! Let's go!

Yn: Sure, where are we going? Is it Disney World? I really want to go to Disney World. They say it's the happiest place in the world.

Yn: I can really do with the "happiest place in the world" vibes right now.

Kuro: No, dumbass! We're going to fight! Once I regain my honor, I shall take the Mao-Muhon!

Ran: Tch, you stubborn ass! What do you think you're doing, Kuze!?

Kuro: This is my last-ditch effort in winning. Now raise your fist, boy!

Yn:(raises fist) Bring it, gramps! Loser buys tickets to Disney World!

Kuro:(raises fist) Sure, why not?

Mai leaps out of her seat and land in front of Yn with her blades out.

Mai: What makes you think anyone here will simply let this happen?

Kuro: We can fight it out later girl, right now, I want the boy!

Ran: She's right Kuze.

With her hand on the handle of her blade, she looks down in the arena at Kuro.

Ran: What makes you think I'll allow you to fight anyone here, one on one after you came crashing in?

Kuro: Why don't you let your student here decided?

Ran:(glares)

Everyone made a mental note of what was just said before moving on.

Kuro: So what will it be, ya little shit? Will ya fight me or are you chicken?

Yn: Old man... I respect your persistence but I shouldn't fight you in my condition.

Yn: Yet, as a time-traveling mother-loving man once said...

Yn:(glares) No one... Calls me Chicken.

Mai: This isn't a good idea.

Yn: Hey, I can fight my own battles. Besides, I have a brilliant plan.

Mai: You do?

Yn: Yep! Old man?

Kuro: What?

Yn: We get one attack each, whoever is left standing, wins.

Kuro:... Alright.

Mai:(mind) I can't believe this. Tired, injured, bleeding... How is he able to continue?

Everyone near the two moves out of the way for Kuro and Yn to fight.

Yn wobbled from left to right, with the damage he's received catching up to him.

Kuro on the other hand was standing solid as a block. With a wide stance, Kuro took deep breaths, ready to execute his attack.

Swinging his arm back Kuro began performing his high-pressure chi extended punch, but as he did that Yn flew his Chi-controlled Kunai to the back of Kuro's legs, where he had the kunai halves hit the back of Kuro's knees with the back ends of the weapons.

This forced Kuro to lean back and perform his attack at the ceiling.

Yn: Did I win? My visions are getting blurry...