Backstabbing the greatest threat

3rd person POV:

(Unknown time and place)

On top of a cliff, hidden on an island inside the Bermuda triangle, laid the Shadow councils headquarters m

Stoically walking through the front doors of the Council's headquarters, Kira entered their boardroom without delay, since there were no guards here today.

The members of the Shadow council sat high around the room, where they surrounded whoever came in the middle to speak.

Carefully observing everyone in the room, Kira took notice of his father's empty seat.

"I was told you need my services," Kira said.

"It is true." One of the members spoke before he was followed up by another who told Kira "K.T, are about to take our secret Chi techniques and sell them to the militaries around the world."

"You might have crushed one part of K.T, but we require you to finish off the rest."

"Send a message. Make sure no one will ever dare to try this again." The council members all agreed.

All Kira had to say was "Is that all?".

With a contract made, Kira headed out, to Hawaii, the base of operations of this "K.T industry lab".

A storm raged as the people in that lab worked hard.

Kira stared at the building, planning his way of attack.

Little did he know, that this mission, would be the last one he would ever take.

(Opening theme)

A security officer was in the lobby, keeping a watch on the camera system.

One by one, the footage from the cameras began cutting out, showing only static.

Before he could question it, he heard a knock upon the door. Leaning over the counter he saw a shadowy figure, who continuously knocked until the guard came up to the entrance to say that they were closed.

But just as he began to speak, the shadowy figure punched through the glass door and grabbed the guard by his neck.

Pulling him through the door, Kira tossed him to the ground and crushed his windpipe.

Entering the lab, Kira began killing everyone he saw, which mostly consisted of guards, until he found the section where actually lab equipment was, along with scientists.

Throwing a bomb into that section he blew a hole into the building, alarming everyone of his presence.

But he was not concerned that they would begin to run, for he made sure no one could, by setting up a shadow clone perimeter that killed anyone who exited the building.

And so, he began hunting everyone in the building down.

It was like something out of a horror film.

Screams and shrieks filled the hallways.

Blood, stained the walls and floors crimson.

The people who were alive tried to hide, but Kira would always find them no matter what.

When the screams all died down, Kira found only one last survivor. A woman with ginger hair.

She begged for him to stop and listen, but he wasn't interested. He was given a mission and he had to succeed.