Killer Date: part 1

3rd person POV:

Yn: Ran!

Ran: What?

Yn: I need your advice!

Ran: Okay, shoot.

Yn: If someone were to ask you out through song, would you prefer jazz or rock.

Ran:... Oh boy.

Ran: Are you planning to ask out that girl with the long hair through song?

Yn:... Maybe.

Ran: Don't.

Yn: Why not?

Ran: Asking someone out through song will only put someone on the spot. And that's no good.

Yn: I see...

Ran: Besides, I doubt a young assassin like her would be interested in a relationship.

Ran: And in the line of work you're in, you should avoid relationships as well.

Yn: Uh-huh...

Ran: But if you're that sexually desperate, then just hire- why am I saying this to a minor?

Ran:(mind) Wait, is he a minor? He looks like one, but Akuma looks forty so who can say?

Yn: Uh-huh...

Ran:?

Ran: Are you listening to me?

Yn: Yeah, yeah. What you're trying to say is that I should learn what kind of music she likes on the date then surprise her with a song of the genera.

Ran: Ah, so you weren't listening. Because that's not at all what I said. Practically the opposite.

Yn: Maybe... Hey, there's this amusement park opening soon. Can I have some money to for two tickets?

Ran: No.

Yn: Hmmm...

(Akuma's office)

Walking to school to meet his principal, Yn asks him.

Yn: Akuma what do I have to do to make you give me enough money to buy tickets for an amusement park?

Akuma:... Paint the entire school peach and I'll add in another 100 to whatever you need.

Yn: Deal!

(Opening theme)

(Ryga Academy roof)

Alone, Mai quietly sat with her lunch. A chicken sandwich and tea.

Mai:(takes a bite of sandwich)

Mai:(sips tea)

Mai:...(sigh)

Mai:(gets ready to take another bite)

Mai:?

Taking out her sword, she puts it up to Yn's neck while he was in the middle of try to perform the "guess who" move.

Mai: What do you want?

Yn: H-hello miss Raoul. How did you know I was here?

Mai: You reek of paint.

Yn: Makes sense, I did just paint the school...

Mai: Why did- It doesn't matter. Answer my question.