Chapter 14

The sun was slowly rising in the blackened sky, its light and warmth revealing the cold truth that lay hidden in the darkness of night. A young alpha walks through the wet grass his body laxed and somber as he carries his mate towards her final resting place. The air was thick with the smell of blood and tears, but he already knew this, as the events of the last few hours were still fresh and real in his mind. He no longer had a pack, his family they were gone too. he felt every single bond break one after the other. Some broke all at once, while others took just a bit longer to break.
He was puzzled though with the lack of bodies. His pack wasn't large by any means, his alpha and luna made sure of that and he knew everyone was dead but the lack of their bodies to witness and properly bury was starting to puzzle him. He didn't want to think about them anymore he needed to focus on one thing at a time or he would crumble apart.

As Bobby reached the playground that he and his mate grew up playing at. It was also where they first meet. He softly chuckled to himself as he layed Alleys body down on the soft cold sand of the playground. Bobby knelt down beside his mates lifeless body and caressed her cheek, wiping away some of the blood that still stained her face.
"I brought you back Alley, we all had good memories here, I hope this is okay. I think you would be happiest here. No one is left Alley i don't know what else too do." the alphas word coming out strangled at the end as his tears started to flow.
"Im so lost Alley cat, I cant do this without you. Your the fierce and brave one Alley not me." His tears were taking over as he sobbed into her hair. He was lost, truly lost, everything he loved was gone. With the pain of loss finally winning over the alphas body slumped and passed out as everything was just to much for the young alpha to handle.

He was having such a great dream to, he was running and laughing with Alley her loud voice and laughs could be heard anywhere and that just made him smile even more. There was also another wolf, no wait not a wolf it was something else, a very beautiful something else. It was the voice of his mate that snapped him out of his staring.
"Wow men are so stupid sometimes." Alley let out with a loud chuckle
"HUH..what!!" was the only response he could come up with at the moment.
"Seriously Bobby do I really need to spell it out for you, damn alpha i thought you were smart" Alley sassed to him and then smacked him on the back of the head. Then there was another smack a much firmer smack that he felt at the back of his head.
"I know right, raised 3 men and so far only one has not been a total disappointment." This time it was his Luna that sat on the other side of him.
"You don't blame my boy for all this too do you?" the Luna said through her teeth. She was pissed at her husband and son and if this alpha was the same so help the heavens she would find a way back to her baby and would seek vengeance on his behalf.
"No Luna of course not I could never blame bunny for anything hes far too.."
"precious" Alley finished his thoughts for him.
Bobby looked over at the figure that was so beautiful that had him staring again lost in the beauty.
"Your staring again Bobby boy, maybe you should make a move instead" Alley only laughed at her mates face as she spoke those words.
"Alley what do you mean?"
This time it was the Luna beside him laughing. "Idiots, seriously all men are idiots." she said to no one in particular.
"Alley I think you need to explain it to the poor dear a bit slower this time." the Luna sassed as she stood up again and walked to the beautiful boy that still had him staring.
"Where is Luna going?"
"She needed to go handle something with that beauty your so enamered with."
Alley then turned her body so that she was looking directly into the eyes of her mate.
"Bobby I know how you feel about him your not exactly good at hiding that fact, well from anyone really. I need you remember him Bobby cause he needs you more then ever, you haven't lost everyone you love."
"What do you mean Alley, who needs me?"
"Your little bunny needs you of course" Bobby was shocked to say the least the memory of said bunny making him jump up onto his feet and started pacing around the bright field of lilies. He didn't remember lilies here before.
"where did..."
"focus Bobby, Focus!!" Alley yelled to him.
"right sorry"
Alley just chuckled to herself at got up onto her feet and made her way over to Bobby as he paced around.
"I know how you feel about him Bobby, Im not mad and I never could be. I was going to tell you all this but well...you know" her last words coming out sadder then she intended. She was in a good place now, she was at peace, and she needed her loved ones that still remained to be at peace too.
"How are you so okay with how I feel about him, why are you being so okay?" Bobby cried as he fell to his knees. "yes I love him I have always loved him"
"and you always will Bobby" Alley finished his words and knelt down with him. She held his face with both her hands as she lifted his head to look at her in the eyes.
"Listen to me Bobby I never would judge you for your choices in love, I was so lucky to be yours, but lets be real we were only ever ment to be just as friends. We both know neither one of our hearts were in this as lovers. To be honest I don't even know how we paired as mates seeing as we are way more compatible as friends." She paused for a second, thinking of what she should say next.
"He needs you Bobby, your bunny needs you and I think, no scratch that I know you need him too."
"But im not one of his mates Alley he wont accept me."
"What you mean dipshit and lover muffin"
"Lover muffin? really Alley" giving her his most puzzled face.
"What! Oh don't give me that face he is so a lover muffin and i stand by my words"
"Sure Alley" the young alpha chuckled out loud.
"Wait, whose dipshit?"
"Right you didn't witness that mess did you?" she thought out loud.
"Alley what mess?" he asked, his hackles were rising and he was starting to fear the words that she was about to speak.
"Well it wasn't a good sight to have to watch, especially with the Luna, oh man is she pissed right now, let me tell you"
"Why is the Luna pissed, Alley what's going on?" his alpha instincts were starting to take over and he wanted answers.
"When you left with my body somethings happened..."
"What happened Alley, is Casper...Oh God no Alley hes not...hes not..." the alpha couldn't, no didn't, want to finish his thoughts.
"What...no, oh for the love of god man would you calm the alpha down and just listen for like 2 seconds.!!' hes not dead"
"Then what..."
"Let me finish and you will know"
"Sorry Alley please, please continue what happened after I left with your body?"
Alley looked sad now, she really didn't want to tell him this part. Having to witness the pain of her beloved best friend was hard enough but to now have to share that pain with Bobby, she just didn't know exactly how he would handle it; if he even could.
"Bobby he was rejected not only by our Alpha but also by dipshit, Im mean Marcus"
"WHAT" he roared his alpha was now in control and he was fucking pissed off. His wolf was howling and slamming his fists into the ground, as he tried to reign in his anger.
This also happened to be the moment that the Luna choose to come back joining the duo again.
"I take it you told him what my pathetic husband and son did to Casper?"
"Yeah and hes taking it about how I expected too. Maybe you should talk to him now I think he needs the Lunas touch" Alley was starting to get slightly worried that Bobby might lose himself, shes a beta, shes not built for calm and peaceful.
Cassandra nodded in agreement and walked over to the alpha struggling to maintain his control and smacked him across the face so hard that the sound could be heard all the way to the land of the living.
"Okay not the touch I was expecting but that works too" Alley sassed with a chuckle as the alpha started to get ahold of himself again.
"You about done flexing that male anger yet?" Cassandra looked at him. It was the look of a fierce Luna and mother that was fed up. The stare only a mother could give, it was the stare that burned with the power of a thousand suns with a whole side of guilt.
"Sorry Luna I...It wont happen again."
"Its alright boy I understand your anger, believe me I do, but now is not the time for your rage to take over. Save that for later you will need it."
"Yes mame"
Cassandra lovingly brushed her fingers over the young alphas forehead, her Luna's touch easily calming and relaxing the wolf inside the man.
"Its almost time for you to go back and I need to tell you one thing more before you leave us. I want you to protect my boy with everything you have, he needs your love to Bobby, and I know that you think he wont except you." she smiled at him lovingly, her fierceness now replaced with the look of a mother carrying for her pup. "I can tell you that he will and so will Jacob..or should I say lover muffin. Hmmm yes your right Alley lover muffin does suit that Jacob well doesn't it." Alley only smiled and nodded to her Luna.
"Love him Bobby and he will love you in return" and with those last words the Luna was gone.
"Its time Bobby, we were lucky to have this time together, Im so glad I got to see you one last time." Alley took a few steps and kissed Bobby for the last time.
"Alley..."
"Don't hold the pain in to long Bobby, He needs you. Promise me Bobby, promise me that you will love him the way he needs and deserves." With those final words Alley slowly faded away leaving just the alpha to his thoughts.

Bobby awoke from his slumber tears in his eyes and with a new purpose in his heart. He finished burying Alley, saying a few more words in a prayer to her. Thanking her once again for setting him straight, the irony of the situation not lost on him as the memories of their first meeting in this very spot so long ago. He took in one last breathe stilling himself. He felt a sudden wave of anger and looked around trying to figure out where it came from, but as quickly as it came it seemed to disappear. He wasn't going to wait around to find out what was coming next. Quickly changing into his large dark brown almost black wolf. He lifted his snout and sniffed, he caught just a brief scent, what he hoped to be his future, and with one last howl for his lost ones he ran off to find his future. His Casper.

Meanwhile...

A tall figure full of anger and pain watched as the young alpha walked away from his make shift grave. The anger he was feeling was pulsing off of him and he quickly reigned it in before the young wolf caught his sight. He was covered head to toe in blood and guts. None of it was his own. He was fully gone now to lost in the acts he had to go through inorder to survive. He could easily end the young alpha, his power was of a full Alpha now, he could end anyone. His ego only getting larger with the very thought of ending lives that he deemed now beneath him. However his dark desires weren't on the weaker alpha, but on something entirely more pathetic. He couldn't act yet or he would lose his way of finding the bastard that killed his entire family. He wanted vengeance and he wanted to see red. He wanted to rip him apart and bathe in his blood. The alpha was so lost in his anger that his usual instincts were gone, so he didn't notice the dark slight figure come up behind him.
"We can help you know, with your vengeance" the figure purred.
The Alpha snarled and whipped around grabbing the intruder by the throat and roaring in his face. The figure just laughed at the angry man.
"Seriously wolf calm down, you know you need us and you know we produce results."
The alpha huffed and dropped his arm away from the offending nuiscence not carrying that his claws dug and ripped the creatures throat abit; annoyed when the wounds just healed immediately not leaving any marks or scars.
"What makes you think I want the help of your kind. I haven't forgotten what your kind has done to my pack. I should kill you were you stand."
That only made the dark elf laugh hysterically out loud. " Sure, sure you can big bad alpha."
the wolf just huffed again now getting annoyed with this pathetic creature the pleasure of ripping his throat being not so appealing anymore.
"Fuck off you pathetic excuse for...whatever it is you are" the alpha sneered at him.
"Well if you don't want to listen that's fine, but you've seen what we are capable of if you think you can handle what's to come without our help go right ahead and try." With those words the dark elf slowly turned around and walked away. He knew that the alpha was falling for his trap, now to add a bit of urgency to it couldn't hurt either.
"wait, stop what do you have in mind exactly?"
The elf just smiled a wicked smile to himself and turned around to look at his catch.
"Marcus my dear alpha you made the right choice. Call me Second."

"Now lets begin shall we!!"