The Newly Engaged Couple

Pia immediately called her parents, friends and everyone. She was undeniably excited.  Josh and Pia were a very chill couple and everything was just normal for them so when they heard Taylor on the phone with Tree, They knew that they peaceful vacation was going to shit. 

"Taylor." Pia called out.

Pia got up and walked outside. 

"Pia...." Taylor was crying and tears shining.

Pia was hugging Taylor to her chest.  Karlie walked over to the two girls. Karlie mouthed to Pia 'what is going on?'  Pia responded 'I don't know. 'Pia grinned at Karlie and held Taylor. 

"Paparazzi caught sight of us." Taylor said to the group. 

"Ok... soo?" Pia asked 

Pia tried to understand everything that Taylor was saying. But, to allow the paparazzi to control any of the things that they did, was in Pia and Karlie's mind a little out there. But Pia was careful not show her confusion.

"Let's enjoy our time. We are only here for 2 more days and then we return to normality." Josh added.

Pia grinned and mouthed  'thanks.' They then did normal vacation things and enjoyed spending time together. 

========================================

In the next week, when the four returned, Pia and Josh went back to their own apartment. Karlie went  to her apartment. Karlie sat in her bed looking over some property that she was thinking of getting. Pia had  bought her first property at the age 20 a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment  and then split the mortgage on the apartment  she now shares with her fiancé Josh. 

So, Karlie was trying find an investment property.  Pia suggested "You already like having your own space so maybe you could buy small town home- if you have enough- or an apartment." 

Pia was trying to offer anything she knew and she connected her to real estate people and money people. 

In the next couple of days, Pia and Karlie texted. They did so frequently about opportunities and various things.