Tree stands for something

Tree Paine had watched a tone of things happen between Taylor and her various lovers. Most of the time, Tree remained out it for most of the relationships but Karlie was squeaky clean and Josh was the most private businessman ever. 

Tree decided to call a meeting. This alerted Taylor to something being slightly different. 

Taylor went to her Publicists office and waited. Tree had called Taylor in after  she finished up her with her other client. 

"Come in Taylor." 

Tree sat behind her desk and stood to greet her. 

"I want to actually break my habit." Tree started. "I want to actually suggest a couple of things: I know this probably going against what I have told you.  You should not make Pia Paley and Josh Kushner sign. You should go on a trip with Pia and Josh along with Karlie obviously." 

"What?" 

"You are coming off as a diva by not meeting Pia and Josh prior to you sending a NDA. So if you want to save your new relationship with Karlie, I suggest that you actually spend time with her friends and Pia is her best friend." 

"So you would recommend me to do that?"

"Yes." 

Taylor actually paused to think then she said "I think I already fucked up with them."

"From what I heard from my friend, Emily, Pia will forgive you but you will have to beg." 

Secrets (Kaylor)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara