The Proposal

After Karlie was told by Josh of his future with Pia, she was trying to find the time (along with Josh) to propose to Pia. Karlie was somewhat not good at hiding it which caused Josh great amusement.  Karlie had to admit that her bestfriends partner had a good poker face. Josh had it for six months.  It was on the third day that Josh decided to propose on Jaws Beach but nobody knew it. 

Josh had arranged for him and Pia to have a romantic date on the beach. He did not tell anyone that he was going to until shortly after they left.

To: Klossy

Karlie-I am proposing tonight. As soon as we finish out dinner at dusk then I am going to. Hopefully, Pia says yes.  See you later.

A couple hours later, Pia is sitting by Josh when she noticed him stand up and then get down on a knee...

Pia covered her mouth and just let out a yes.

"I haven't even said anything.." Josh smiled at Pia.

"Oh--Ok.. I am going--"

"I know that we have only been together for a year. But ever since the day that I met you, you have been my loving partner, closest confident, and the best person that  I have met. I knew that  I wanted to be in your life and your love  since that very first day. Your heart is the biggest and truest I have ever met. Now My Love, התינשאי לי" 

"Yes, YES!!! YES!!" Pia yelled and then launched herself into his arms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------An hour later, Taylor and Karlie were sitting in the family room when Pia and Josh came into the house. 

"I'M ENGAGED!" 

Karlie grinned and hugged Pia. Pia then showed off her engagement ring to the two girls.

"That's a nice ring." 

"Thank you." 

"Congrats, Josh and Pia." 

"I have to call my mom." 

Pia called her

"אִמָא"

"פיה, איך הטיול שלך?"

"אני טוב. אני חייב לספר לך משהו."

"מה?"

"אני מאורס!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in Hebrew

After My Love, Josh asked "Will you marry me" in Hebrew.

אִמָא- Mama 

פיה, איך הטיול שלך?"- Honey, How's your trip

"אני טוב. אני חייב לספר לך משהו."- "I'm good, I have to tell you something." 

מה?- What

"אני מאורס!"- I'm engaged!