Taylor and Karlie

Taylor had been protected by the fact that both Pia and Josh were there with her and Karlie. So when the couple said that they were going to explore together, she was somewhat nervous about having the alone time.  Taylor and Karlie decided that they would be going along around Georgetown, Bahama and exploring it.  

Taylor and Karlie ended up walking around the town. They held hands and enjoyed eachother companies not noticing that someone had taken a picture. Taylor had hidden her relationship though having the house was going to be blown up.  Karlie was pulling goofy faces when she saw someone taking a photo of the two of them again. 

"T-"

"Yea" 

"Someone is watching and taking pictures of us." 

"Really.." 

"Yea." 

Taylor was careful not to look around. Karlie suddenly felt like something shifting. This was the first time that she had spotted someone taking a picture of her and taylor.

"Do you want to go back now." Taylor asked slightly afraid.

"No-" Karlie said. "Let's enjoy ourselves." 

And so they did.  A couple of hours later, Karlie and Taylor went back to their rental house. They heard the sound of Josh and Pia playing in the pool. Taylor heard a ding and then a buzz. 

"Hello.." 

"You were spotted." 

"Oh, I know.." 

"You do.." 

"I was spotted in Georgetown. Would you send me the pictures." 

"Should we do something?"

"No, we were spotted holding hands and just hanging out. They don't know where we are."

"Ok." 

Tree decided to see them later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor sat in the pool when she heard someone jump into the pool. The person then wrapped her arms around Taylor and nuzzled her. She grinned at Karlie as they started to hug. Taylor and Karlie started hugging and kissing eachother in the pool. 

The very next day, everything changed... hopefully for the better,