Travelling and Vacation

Karlie and Pia were seated by the window with their partners, Taylor and Josh, sitting in the isle. Pia was so used to travelling that she had all of her things (along with Josh's things) with them. Pia fell asleep on his shoulder within twenty minutes of the flight.   Taylor fell asleep on Karlie and Karlie leaned herself against Taylor. 

An hour into the flight, Pia woke up and was reading a book. Josh was reading emails, Karlie was scrolling through emails and photos, and Taylor was knocked out. They all were doing something to advance their career. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, Pia and Josh along with Taylor and Karlie ended up infront of house that they were renting. Pia admired the house as she walked though it. 

"There are two bed room, an upstairs bed room and downstairs bed room" Taylor said.

"Same view?" 

"Yes." 

"Josh and I can take the down stairs one." Pia said. 

"Yeah, same view and ours opens directly to the beach so it works. We are going to the beach? Do we have food?" Josh asked.

"I think so." Taylor answered. 

"Let's check and then we should, if we don't have food, get some." 

"Ok." 

The fridge was pretty well stocked the only thing that they did not have was alcohol. Sure, none of them were particularly all that interested in alcohol. But this was there vacation. 

Josh asked to talk to Karlie.  As soon as they were out of sight, Josh pulled out a box. Karlie squealed.

"Open it!" 

He did and it was a beautiful engagement ring. Karlie squealed even more. 

"Wow!" Karlie was soo excited for Pia.

The ring was a gorgeous emerald cut diamond with two baguette diamonds surrounding it. The emerald cut diamond had a thin layer on a platinum band.

"This is what Pia wants!" Karlie said. 

"Yes, I have talked to her dad and ma, along with her sisters. I had wanted to talk to you but I have been a bit nevrous about it." 

"Why? She loves you." 

"I just want her to really want it..." 

"She will. Oh this is soo excited."