Louis couldn't help but imagine what Harry would be like once they had kids. If they made it that far.

It was a high school relationship and Louis was a realist, so logistically he knew deep down that he and Harry would probably never last, but that didn't stop him from fantasizing about Harry picking up their little girl and spinning her around as she squealed happily.

His eyes were locked on Harry's smiling face, his dimples exposed and eyes sparkling. He'd never seen anyone so lovely.

He was so distracted that didn't hear when the other boy had called him repeatedly.

"Louis!" Harry said, waving a hand in front of his face.

The blue eyed boy jumped, blushing in embarrassment. "What..? I..uh-sorry. Let's go, shall we?"

Harry chuckled, kissing his hand. "We shall. Mum, I'll be home by eleven."

Anne waved, smiling. "Have fun-but not too much fun.." She said, warning them with a mock stern face.

Harry's eyes widened. "Muumm!"

She just laughed. "Go on now, get out of here."

---

Tonight was a group date night, with the four couples in their friend group heading out to dinner and then a drive in movie.

Louis and Harry, Liam and Sophia, Zayn and Perrie, and Niall and Jamie all sat in a large booth at Taste of Life, their favorite local restaurant, laughing and having a great time.

Louis enjoyed the fact that he and Harry could just be a normal couple and not hide or pretend around their friends.

"You guys are our OTP," Sophia said, giggling along with Perrie.

"OTP..?" Harry questioned, obviously confused.

"It stands for one true pairing," Louis admitted softly, blushing.

The guys all laughed, including Harry, but Louis and the girls sat together, giving them looks.

"Don't laugh," Perrie said, hitting Zayn. "He's right."

Harry chuckled, looking at Louis-who looked as if he wanted to disappear. "I-I..I'm sorry, babe. C'mon. Explain this whole 'OPT' thing to me."

Louis shook his head, blushing harder as he explained. "It's OTP, Harry," he said quietly. "Um..well basically an OTP is like, your most favorite couple. The one you ship most."

"Ship?" Niall asked, laughing loudly.

Jamie scolded him. "Ni.."

"Sorry, mate! Continue."

Louis looked down, now being the center of attention which made him sort of nervous.

"Go on, love, it's okay.." Harry said. He wanted Louis to be less shy around his-now their friends.

He sucked in a breath, smiling before continuing. "Okay..well shipping-it's where you want two people to be together, they're your OTP. So you ship them."

"Ship them where?" Liam asked, causing the boys to laugh loudly again.

Louis sighed, taking a small bite of his chicken before excusing himself.

Harry bit his lip, frowning. "Lou, wait.." He said, getting up and running after him.

"Li," Sophia gave him a look.

"Whaat? I just-"

"It's not funny, alright?" The brunette said, Perrie and Jamie backing her up.