Chapter 15

Sarah's POV:

"Why are you here? I mean here in LA."

"I was approached for a job here in LA and thought I might surprise you. I have missed you incredibly."

"I am so glad you are here."

"I hope you're not too busy and I'm not interrupting."

"No petal, absolutely not. Harry and Liam are coming over later, but I'm off until then. Thanks for the pizza by the way, you know exactly what makes me happy."

Niall and I lay on the couch and ate the pizza. Along the way we talked about his interviews and also the new music video.

"I love the new music video by the way. It turned out really beautiful."

"I know, it's because of the wonderful woman at my side."

"I think it's more because of your incredible talent and your beautiful voice."

"That's right it might be. thanks baby.", I laughed.

"By the way, I have thought about applying to some unis in germany. I have already finished my applications in germany, so I could send them directly when I decided."

"Ok princess ,and what about modeling. I thought you enjoyed it and you are successful after all."

"Yes, I know but it's kind of like I've always wanted to study. I need something solid. I don't know if I can imagine modeling for the rest of my life and above all I don't know if I can finance my life with it forever."

"Ok, whatever makes you happy. I will always support you."

"Thank you Niall, that really means a lot to me."

I looked at his beautiful face and gave him an intense kiss. We were like two magnets, that couldn't be torn apart. I felt so comfortable with him. 

Niall held me tightly in his arms and stroked my back. He touched me on every part of my body and moved his lips lightly on my neck. At some point I was sitting on his legs and I was above him. We could hardly separate from each other.

"Do you want to go up to the bedroom?", Niall asked me in a whispering voice. 

I just nodded and buried my head on his shoulder. He then carried me around his body like a monkey and continued kissing my neck.

"You make me so happy."

I said nothing and brought my face close to his. I smiled at him to signal, that I felt the same way. Eventually we were so close that the tips of our noses were touching.

 I noticed that Niall was starting to breathe harder and his heart was beating faster. When my feet touched the ground again I started to put my hands right under his shirt.

It was wonderful to have him with me again. To feel his closeness. I never wanted to miss it again. Afterwards I only felt his arms around me and his face close to mine.

About an hour later I woke up to a loud ringing. My cell phone was still downstairs in my purse, so it had to be Niall's. I nudged him lightly. We both must have fallen asleep. Understandable after my flight, the time shift and Niall's busy schedule.

"Niall, babe wake up. I think we fell asleep. It's already after six."

He just looked at me puzzled and rummaged his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Oh no, Harry and Liam must be there already. They said they'd be here at six."

"I'm so sorry Hazza, I'll open the door for you right now.", I heard as he was getting dressed again.