Chapter 2

Sarah's POV:

"Sarahhh, wake up!", I heard Ema saying, even though I wasn't really awake yet. In the moment I opened my I eyes I didn't know where I was, but then I saw Ema standing next to me with my camera in her hands. Before I could say anything against it, she took a picture of me.

"Nooo, why? I probably look horrible."

"No Sarah, you don't . You look georgous, and I found the camera in your bag. I thought we should take a picture of your first morning in London." She took a look on the picture, as it was developed and said "I don't know how you do this, but even when you're in your pyjamas you look like amazing. And you know I have a clue of what I'm saying.

She has a sense for the beauty , but we didn't go to bed until three o'clock, because we had so much to talk about, so I didn't sleep much.

"Stand up, we have to be at the studio at 9:30 a.m. . I'm going to make some pancakes, so you can get ready."

"Thanks Em, you're the best." The only thing she replied was "I know."

I jumped into the shower and put on some make-up. If I'm honest, I was a bit nervous. I mean you don't see a star every day. I kept the make up natural and searched for an outfit. I decided to wear blue mom jeans, a purple top with a square neckline and paired it with some basic black chucks.

Before I went to the kitchen, I checked my messages and replied to my mum, that I'm fine and that I already miss her.

As we sat in the kitchen and ate some delicious banana pancakes, Ema told me the plan for today. She had to work until afternoon and told me, that I could also go shopping when I get bored. But I told her that everything is fine and that I'm looking forward to watch her working.

Since it was just after nine, we made our way to the studio. The way took ten minutes to walk. She told me about people she met before: Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Theo James and Sam Smith, but also people whose names I'd never heard before. I was kind of proud, because she made it this far.

As we got into the studio Ema introduced me to the whole team. Eveyone was super nice to me. Her coworker Ben told Ema "Wow there are many beautiful women in germany. Sarah could do a photo series with us."

"I told her before multiple times, but she won't believe me." At the moment she said that, she winked at me. I was a bit shy and felt like I my face turned red.

"No I'm honest. You have a really modern look, with your blonde hair and bright blue eyes." He told me, as he realized that I was a bit embarrassed.

At the time when Ema prepared all the lights and cameras, I talked with Tom. He told me, that he is a creative director, so I knew that he was the man Ema told me about. He was super sweet and told me, that Niall Horan shots pictures for his new album today, so it's a very important project for Ema.

"Wow, two days ago, I was at home in my little village and now I'm at a shooting with a Niall Horan. That's a bit crazy, but I'm happy to be here."

While we were talking I heard someone saying "Hello everyone". I saw Niall. Even though I wasn't a big fan of him, my heart started beating a bit faster. Maybe because I forgot, he was a really good looking man. When he was still in One Direction, he already looked good.

He started shaking hands with everyone, which was very nice from him. I didn't think everybody at his position would do this. As he was coming towards me, the only thing I thought was " Don't screw it up. Be normal, it's an importand day for Ema."

"Hey, I'm Sarah." "Hello Sarah, I'm Niall. It's very nice to meet you."

I didn't know, what was going on, but it felt like we were looking each other directly in the eyes. Probably only me thinking that, or rather wishing, that it was like that. He continued saying "hello" to everyone and starting to discuss his plans for the shoot with Ema.