Chapter 11

Sarah's POV:

When we arrived at his place, we lay down on the couch . I had my head on his lap and he held his hands around me.It felt incredibly comfortable.

We laughed together about all kinds of things. We had the same sense of humor. In between we watched an episode of greys anatomy. It was hard to convince him, but finally he agreed.

"I have to say, that I like the series. Still, I prefer watching golf."

"You're not serious."

It was really nice to spend time with him. At one point Niall started playing a song for me. It was really beautiful.

"Maybe I should listen to your music more often. The song was beautiful."

"Yes, you should. Niall Horan, I mean what a great guy. What a guy."

"Stop it hahaha."

We couldn't stop laughing. Probably I couldn't stop laughing and Niall was watching me and wondering what the hell he had gotten himself into.

He played another song. I started dancing to it and Niall just laughed at me. We had a great atmosphere, everything was just about us, the rest didn't matter. I could drop all my worries and problems, when I was with him.

When he sang "you're everywhere", he looked me straight in the eye. At some point he stood up and came towards me. I thought he wanted to kiss me, but he didn't. Instead he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall, what are you doing. Put me down."

"Nope"

He took me all the way through the house to his bedroom. There he put me on his bed. For a moment he just looked at me as if he wanted to say something.

"What?"

"You are incredibly beautiful. I don't know what i did to deserve you." ,I couldn't say anything. I was just smiling.

He began to cover my whole face with kisses.

"I have never been so happy as I am at this moment. "

Then he started kissing my mouth and pulling me tightly against his body. I knew where this was going. Normally, I would never have gotten involved so quickly, but it felt right to take the next step.

I started putting my hands under his shirt and wrapping my legs around his lower body. His back felt muscular and the kisses became more intimate. Niall knew where this was going.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can wait if you're not ready and you don't want us to." , he said between our kisses. We couldn't pull away from each other.

The only other thing I said was, "I'm sure. I want to do it."

It showed me again what a respectful person he is, that he would have put his needs aside, if I wasn't ready.

He began to undress me very slowly and gently. He never turned his eyes away from me. In return I unbuttoned his shirt. As we were almost naked, I let myself fall back onto the bed into his pillows. Niall looked me straight in the eye and said "I can't say it too many times. Gosh you're so beautiful." He made me feel enough and perfect. He kissed my neck and left no part of my body untouched.

Sleeping with him was really beautiful. I had sex before, but with my ex-boyfriend, it didn't feel as good as with niall.

"Wow, that was amazing. You are amazing." he said with sparkling eyes and gave me a kiss on the forehead. It was really wonderful, Niall was right.

I was breathing heavily and my head was resting on his chest. I could hear his heart beating loudly and quickly. He held me tight, as if he never wanted to let go of me again. I would have liked to freeze the moment, so that i could experience it again and again. I didn't care about anything, the main thing was, that I was with him.

Niall's POV:

When i sang "you're everywhere" to her, I meant it. I couldn't get her out of my head. I knew that no matter what, I couldn't let her go. I didn't know exactly what I was doing, when I carried her into my bedroom. Somehow it happened on its own. I didn't want to push her into anything, but I wanted to feel her. I wanted all of her. I couldn't get enough of her.

I had already seen her dressed only in my tshirt, but when she lay in front of me in her underwear I briefly forgot to breathe. It was incredibly intense and special for me. She was the one. I knew that not just now, but from the very beginning. I had been in love before, but this felt different. It just felt right .

When we were done, we just lay there. She in my arms. She was playing with my hair and my hands were still wandering over her body. I was just incredibly grateful, that she had come into my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. What should happen next with Niall and Sarah? Feel free to follow my instagram @purplepantsniall.