CH 0 bio

(here is the bio before death, and all media and images belong to their respective owner) (this bio is now considered non-canon to the story, the details within this bio will give you a general idea of the machine's capabilities)
Name: ???
Age: 18 but looks 12
Height 5'4
Skin: deathly pale
Hair: silver with black highlights
Eyes: crimson
(here is the bio after death)
Name y/n, Fabrication machine, BRAIN.
Looks:

You wanted to be the Fabrication machine from the 3D animated film called "9"

Abilities:

(Note that all abilities and immunities apply to you and your creations and to those you augment.) (Second note, more abilities will be added throughout the story.)

Machine thinking: think like a machine or computer. This ability allows you to think calmly with logic and reason. This ability also mutes your emotions but does not remove them. Also allows you to multi-task and to create subordinate systems in your mind. This ability will slowly take effect until it has been fully incorporated.

Soul eater: soul eater allows you to eat souls to power your creations. the amount of energy production by the soul depends on the source. magical creatures have more energy than normal creatures.

Machine creation: this ability allows you to build a machine out of almost anything. also allows you to program their consciousness. the consciousness can range from narrow, general, and superintelligent. 

Energy generation: you are powered by souls. The more souls you collect the more machine you can power.

Reverse engineering: any piece of technology or magic weapon/item you touch, you will know its mechanisms and how to replicate and improve. Anything artificial created you can replicate.

Incorruptibility: your technology cannot
Be replicated and used against you. Unless you allow it. You know when someone is trying to replicate your tech and their attempt to use it will not work. And if they try to use your technology for example they pick up a gun and try to fire it. It will now fire because you did no permit them to use it. It Is like the machine spirits from Warhammer 40k the machine is physically able to function but will not because of the machine spirit. Also if a target can assimilate things into its body their ability will not work on your creations.

Automatic-self-maintenance:
Any material you place soul energy into will slowly self-repair and will not rust or slowly break down. If a machine is underwater it will not rust or be broken down by the water. It will stay good as new as if it was newly built. There is a limit to self-repair is can only fix daily wear and tear but no serious damage. It can't fix entire chunks of metal being removed but it can be fixed by keeping a piece of metal there and it will reconnect its self but must be held in place. Welds, bolts, revolt, and other means of connecting material can help. But if there is no time to wait for the arm to reconnect you can always just connect a new arm like getting a new tire for a car or a new light bulb. Also, paints and coatings are affected by this. And dents will also be fixed. And dirt, dust, ETC. Will be automatically be cleaned by absorbing it into the metal and use it to help with repairs.

Environmental resistance & immunity: Resistance to extreme environments such as extreme cold, heat, acid, pressure, chemicals, and immunity to EMPs. Magnetism only affects your machines if you want them to be affected.

Hacking: it's hacking

Immunity to holy & demonic magic: Holy magic like "turn undead" will not work on you. "Demonic" influence will not affect you or your creations.

Ferrokinesis immunity: If someone can control metal like magneto or an earth bender. They will not be able to affect you or your creations. For example, toph from the avatar will not be able to use her earth bending on you or your creations

Psychic immunity. Mind control, illusions, suggestions, and other mind-affecting powers will work on you or your creations.

Perfect memory: You do not lose any data. You can review all your memories as much as you want.

Bio-fusion: This ability allows you to perfectly connect cybernetics to organic beings without their bodies rejecting it.

Override: This ability allows you to take complete control of technology by embedding soul energy into the technology.

[Basic explanation of soul energy]

Soul energy is a source of perpetual energy. The soul is made up of two pieces. life force and consciousness. life force can animate things to life.

Lifeforce can be turned into a crystalline form that has multiple effects, 

the crystals can secrete a liquid similar to blood in smell, taste, and appearance. This liquid is called "promethium". Promethium can be used in healing, life support, combustion fuel.

"Lifeforce" can also take the form of pure energy or a plasma-like state.

Further details will be explained through the story.