5

Angels soared and choirs sang songs of joy in Jungkook's head as he watched "Jimin" clap a hand over his mouth and blush.

"Oh! Jimin! I forgot, we have a new student." the teacher piped up, seemingly saving the boy from his misery.

"This is Jungkook. Please introduce yourself."

Jimin nodded and turned to Jungkook, blush still evident on his face.

"Hi. I'm Park Jimin. My dad is the priest here."

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can give me any nickname you want." he winked.

Jimin's face was quick to turn into a mixture of disgust, confusion, and was that.. A flash of curiosity?

"Y-yeah. Um.."

The teacher cut in, helping him out. "So, Jimin. As our most diligent student, do you think you could find time to help Jungkook out and show him around? It would be really helpful"

Jimin nodded a little too enthusiastically, nerves evident through his mannerisms.

"Of course!"

"Thank you. You can sit down now. You wouldn't want to fall behind on your work!" The teacher smiled fondly.

Jungkook could tell he was a teacher's pet. He laughed inwardly.

He'd be fun to corrupt.

Because how else was he going to amuse himself in this shithole of a town?

-

a/n- i'm writing this in class. don't tell.

also can we just take a second to appreciate kate minslet and leonardo jungcaprio?

yes. ^