Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting

Octavia:

" Red come on" I whispered, none of the boys were currently awake as I push the door open.

I've just fed and given him his water, yesterday night I also placed some water bottles around aswell as food bowls but have yet to fill them.

3 water bottles in my plastic bag as well as a box of dog food.

However the lucky thing is that they aren't the normal bowls that you'll have to keep refilling because that would just be a pain.

They are the ones that refill themselves, whenever he eats a certain amount they will be refilled back to their original state. This being the same for the water.

However so that it doesnt becomes warm and horrible, theirs a cooler inside to keep the water cold and refreshing.

Once that's all gone the caretaker, who's called paul, will refill it back up again. After I asked incredibly nicely.

In other words, I'll pay him £10 a week for the food aswell as him doing it.
If you ask me, that's a fair deal!

Him thinking I cant afford £10 that is, will be shocked with my pay up each and every week.

Add on £1 for the boys every time they pick up after Red, I'm going to be broke.

" You dont need that" Coming around the sofa with a mini teddy Key ring in his mouth.

Where did he even get that from...

As he runs past me and out of the door, teddy still in his mouth.

Leaving the door slightly open, I pressed for the top floor as it begins to open.

" Okay boy, this lift will take you to the ground floor but I wont be going with you. I'll be taking the stairs" Red staring at me clearly not understanding what I was saying.

" Anyways, I'm sure you'd get their before me so please wait" Smiling as he continued to stare.

" Right... well cya" Clicking the ground floor button as It begins to close. I take off down the stairs.

Its so much easier going down the stairs compared to going up. So at the current rate I'm sprinting down.

Now that I think about it, I missed the PE lesson in which decided what team won..
But then again, do I really have to think so hard to figure out who won?

Reaching the bottom in no time I swing open the door to see Red being petted at the front doors.. how did he even get out of the staircase doors.

Unless somebody opened it for him?

That brat, I told him to wait.

Jogging over towards him, some teenage girls stood stroking Red. Red not seeming to care too much which proves my point.

The dog that was once vicious turns into a nice dog thanks to me being a wonderful dog owner.

" Do you like him?" I questioned towards the girls as they jump, twisting their heads towards me.

Their hands going straight to their hearts as a small smile makes it's way onto one of their faces.

" Sorry for that" Nodding my head as the other also sends me a small smile.

" Its alright, and yes he's such a gentleman!" Resulting in my face to produce a look of confusion, in which they both noticed.

Not cute and humble but a gentleman...

" Oh right, we mean from how he kept the door open for us when we got out of the lift next to his" The girl on the right responded

" We did think he was a lost dog until you came. He must be yours! Has he got a name?" The girl on the right asked as Red begins to walk out of the door.