Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?

Octavia:

You know when you get the feeling like somebody's staring, well glaring at you and when you look nobodies even batting an eye.

Well that's how I feel, but I know who's staring and its quite amusing actually.

Mr. Hallway man is his name, and oh gosh was he glaring..

If I knew this man would be my Practice teacher, I would of been here 10 bloody minutes early.

Okay before you take that seriously, I'd like to clarify that that was sarcasm. Plain and simple sarcasm!

Coming in late as well as being with the teacher that disliked the fact that I burned his Walkie talkie to a crisp, doesn't give me much confidence of getting out of here in one piece.

" Okay, now that we have all finally settled down and completed the starter, I'd like you all to set out into groups of three and test out your abilities on the dummies.
Make sure to share and not have one, and only one person on the whole time because that doesn't really let others practice now does it, Ben?"

As the boy who's name was Ben glanced towards Hallway man.

" You read me like a book" Standing from his seat, walking towards a table that sat two boys. Must be his friends.

" Right, well chop chop." As I feel something tugging my arm. And I don't even have to look to see who it was.

" Tyler what a pleasant surprised!" I gasped as his smile grew.

" Yes, I'm known to be a very surprising man" As he pulls me out of my chair and guides me towards the corner in which stands Dante.

Well isn't this a surprise.

" She's in this class?" He sighed

" Yes, she is in this class and she has a name!" As a smirking Tyler places his arms on both of our shoulders for me to only push it off seconds later.

" Well isn't this great, us besties in the same class. This is going to be a blast"

" Oh I can't wait" My enthusiasm not hitting the peaks as what is had previously been.

I clearly am not excited.

" Dante can go first then me and you" Tyler states, pushing me to the back as I stare at him, quite outstanded. Did he just push me..

" What?" As Dante begins punching and kicking the shit out of the dummy, and let me tell you. I'm glad I am not on the receiving end.

I'm not saying I would be destroyed and probably killed, but I'm not saying I wouldn't be.

" Nothing" As he glances at me one last time as a huge bang was heard as the dummy fell to the ground.

Electricity shook coursed throughout  the dummy as electrics sparks flew out of Dante's hand. Now that is cool!

That poor, poor thing.. but still cool!

" Hallway man, we have a fallen soldier over here!" I shouted, his head whipped around to face me.

He definitely just experienced whiplash!