Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips

Octavia:

" Ouch"

" That's what you get!"

" What have I done that resulted in me deserving this?" Rubbing the back of his head.

" You didn't tell me about having a son"

" One, you didn't ask. Two, I don't have to tell a random student everything and three hit me again and I'll personally put you in room 120"

My mind flashing back to room 109,  my heart began to beat faster..

Calm.. calm.

" And what room is that" Crossing my legs in the chair, leaning back.

" Detention"

As I sighed in relief, what was I thinking.. not everyone is like him.

" Sorry, but I already have a date with me, myself and the hallways!" And no, not Mr. Hallway. That would just be weird.

" I'm sure you can fit it into your schedule, anyways why are you here?" Glancing towards the clock then back towards me.

" Its 10 o'clock and your already here.. did you not listen to me this morning?"

" I listened, I did. But it isn't my fault that some of your teachers are too serious. Like seriously, if I knew I was going to be sent here because I answered her question, I wouldn't of answered it"

" That being what exactly?"

" Well she asked me to get an inspiration quote to share with the class, but I didn't have any. So I just took my phone out and searched one up.."

" Is that why you got sent here?"

" Well, things happened and words were said. That I fully meant, let's not get that part wrong. But yeah, she ended up throwing her bag at me and then threatened me to give it her back.. Like what teacher does that?" Looking into his astounded face.

He was shocked..

" Did you give it her ba-"

" Hell no" Getting my phone out, Glancing down towards it.

" Your unpredictable"

Humming in response as I find what I'm looking for.

" Never trust an atom.. they make up everything."

" What?"

" Oh, it's something I found on google. I'm looking for some Inspiration quotes.

" And that's inspirational to you?"

" Oh no, just funny."

" Right"

" What's right" Looking towards the right to see nothing in particular.

" Oh dear"

" Yes?"

" No that's not what I meant"

" What do you mean?"

" It doesn't matter.."

" What doesn't matter" As his face turned into one of annoyance. I was getting to him!!

" This conversation"

" What conversta-"

" JUST STOP"

" Stop what?" As he comes close to breaking point. This is so fun!

" Octavia" His voice low and stern, he was not messing around here... Oh dear.