Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal

These are her eye colours for each emotion.
If you cannot read this I will label then all below going across:
1) embarrassed 5)Envy
2) Lust 6) Happy
3) Calm 7) Upset
4) Confused 8) Feared

9) Emotional 11) Eating
10) Angry 12) Murderous

Okay so now that's done, let's get on with the story!

Octavia:

" Funny thing actually, my legs began to hurt and then I thought. Why should I stand up when there's no need for me too, so I sat!" I responded as the two guys behind him just stares at me. No emotion just stared.

I feel so welcomed, really.

" That still doesn't justify why you are here"

" What, the mechanical school you mean?" As his face turns to one of shock.

" No hun you have the wrong plac-"

" No I think I have the right place" As I double tap my temple as my eyes light a bright blue again.

As the men behind him glare towards me as if nobodies ever spoke over this man in the centre before. Well things are about to change..

" Or doesn't this school teach you how to control and live with these abilities?" I question as his eyes scan me up and down.

Hold on dude, your way to old for me..
As he stares at my eyes as if fascinated with them.
I mean they are quite cool!

" And where did you come from, and who fixed you?" He asked, well demanded as I shuffle back a bit.

" I don't know" I play dumb, I've learnt that it's always best to play dumb then say that I know but I can't say.

" Do I look stupid to you.?"

" It depends on how I look at you to be honest!"

As the men behind him butted in.

" Can you not speak to Mr. Matthews like that." The one on the right stated as I look back at the man in the centre.

So he's Matthew's..

" No it's fine, I'm not royalty"

" But sir, you get angry when people talk to you like th-"

" Thomas, I said its fine" He indicated to the guy on the right.

As he turns his attention to me.

" I don't really believe you Miss -"

" Octavia"

"- Octavia, however I'm willing to wait. It really is some great piece of technology. How did he or she do this?"