Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..

Character Introduction > section 3 <

Trixi Mathers
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Gender: Female
Info: She has a high sense of smell, and can sense things for miles. Has attended the school for 3 years.
>The rest is unknown.

Dylan ConnorsAge: 18Height: 5'11Gender: MaleInfo: Has a mechanical right arm, and has attended the school for 4 years

Dylan Connors
Age: 18
Height: 5'11
Gender: Male
Info: Has a mechanical right arm, and has attended the school for 4 years.
>The rest is unknown

Octavia:

My mind was literally all over the place as I sat in his office, on my chair, staring at his table.

" So this is what you meant when you said missions?" Picking up a piece of paper from the stack of many and glancing at all the words..

All the complicated words..

This is the first time in ten years have I been to a school and actually learned. So looking at a sheet with thousands of letters and numbers kind of made my mind go fuzzy.

" Yes, there are many schools like this one, however they are struggling with some of the students."

" How exactly are they struggling" Tom spoke out from one of the sofas in the corner.

" Well some of their students have gone haywire, trashing the place. But the problem isn't that, however much more."

" And that is?"

" Calum, if you shut up he might actually tell us" I interrupted. Staring blankly at him as he rolls his eyes.

I hope he does that outside as soon as the wind changes direction. That would teach him. As he mimics my voice, repeating exactly what I said.

Earning a glare from me, as he smirks. Literally could steal my identity over the phone if he really wanted to. So I shouldn't really provoke him too much.. I can a little.

" Thank you, now anyways. As I was saying, they've left the school and haven't come back in over a week and we are worried that they might harm the people on the outside. This also being a problem because if they mess up and show them something they shouldn't know or see, then we will be exposed."