Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character

Octavia:

" Trixi, Octavia and Dylan!" A voice called out.

" Yep" I respond, my eyes closed shut as my head rests against the wall behind me.

It feels like we've been here forever, and that is not an understatement.

Especially with the forever feeling of somebody glaring towards me. Not gonna name names but it's the prick that sits right beside me!

" Mr. Matthew's can see you now" As she smiles warmly towards us.

And it looks quite general, not something so fake that you'd rather punch them to the moon and back.

" Finally, what was he doing in their that was so important that we had to wait for bloody hours" I groan swinging the door open and jumping onto the chair I had sat on not even a few hours ago.

And it's still as comfy as i left it!

" You better of not let anyone sit in this chair!" I stated as the other two sat on the couch on the right side of the room.

He slowly looks towards me away from his stacks of paper and then towards the other two.

" It isnt your chai- Oh gosh!" As he is stopped due to how I had got a marker out of my pocket to write my initials on the arm.

" Do you have any idea how much they are" His voice becoming louder as the two bodies on the side of the room become rigid.

Infront of Matthew's the blonde moron became like child getting scolded by their parents, it was quite funny actually how his act could change infront of different people!

" Obviously not, I didnt exactly buy them. But feel free to tell me, I'd love to know!"

As the room became dead silent, the air was literally sucked out.

" Geez people breathe, I dont want to see people dropping today!"

As I watch Matthew's intently to see the corner of his mouth lift up to only go back down again a few seconds later.

I mean, he must like me. Who couldnt?

" Right, let's not run off the tracks here. Why did you guys get sent to my office and let's make it quick, I have way too much paper work to do and barely any time!"

" You have the test of the da-"

" Like I said, I have not got time to waste so what is it?"

As the moron finally decides to open his mouth and show us all a bit of courage.

" Trixi thought it was a good idea to hit me in the face with the ball in Pe, and Octavia said it was her when it clearly wasnt " He finished as his head was raised higher and a smug look was plastered on his face.

For what, I have no clue. He hasn't really done anything to look so proud of himself other then speak... he must be proud of himself when he finally gains the courage of speaking.

Yeah, that must be it!

" You did deserve it" Trixi responded, crossing her arms and glaring at the moron.

" And why was th-"

" Because he practically nearly took my head off!"

As his face morphed into one of amusement.

" I hardly doubt your head would of fell off, dont you think that's being a little over dramatic?"

" Hun, I was about to go across the red line. " I responded, all seriousness in my voice to only receive raised eyebrows.