She who came and never left

Beginne am Anfang

Mina giggles and corrects the misconception of the older crewmate. "What Dahyun is telling us means that the key to leaving the lonely world is to change. She'll change while she proceeds with her reign," Mina elaborates for their understanding.

Sana is impressed with their words. The crew is wise and knowledgeable overall. They know how life functions. "Thank you for all your kind words.. but I think the captain might not be in a good mood right now because of me," she says, she couldn't seem to hold Dahyun's hand.

Dahyun breathes out and withdraws her hand. "We're used to it. Nothing to worry about."

The crewmates separate. Jeongyeon is assigned to bring Jihyo her dinner inside her tent. While no one is around, Sana walks to Jihyo's tent, hesitating to touch the mesh door to peek inside. She's afraid that the captain can see her and will get even mad when she sees Sana, so the lady doesn't mind checking on Jihyo and walks away from the tent. Meanwhile, inside the tent, Jihyo eyes the casted shadow outside. She watched every movement until it vanished. Just by watching the figure, Jihyo recognizes the shadow as Sana's.

Guilt suddenly washed over her. "Was I too harsh?" she asks herself.

"Get up, Jihyo, and eat your breakfast. I think the nurse will come and change your bandage later tonight," Jeongyeon barges inside her tent with a tray in hand. "You scared me," Jihyo says most calmly, her words not matching with her tone. Jeongyeon knits her eyebrows and chuckles at Jihyo's statement. "Scared? Scared, my foot. Just get up and eat. We don't want the captain getting sick," she tells the captain. Nonetheless, Jihyo complies.

The next morning, Sana exits her tent, searching for Tzuyu whom she sees walking around with planks of wood on her shoulders. "Why are you working early in the morning?" she asks the crewmate. Tzuyu hears her voice, and she shifts her body to her, still carrying the wood on her shoulders. "You're already awake. Good morning, wait for me inside. I'll just put this there, and we'll get going to the restaurant," Tzuyu tells her while rushing to the forest.

Sana furrows her eyebrows, completely aware that Tzuyu is running to the forest. "Why is she going there? She could have used the pathway to Nymph Lake," worriedly, her eyes follow the girl's figure until she's gone from her sight. Sana sighs and listens to Tzuyu's words and waits inside her tent.

While patiently waiting, Sana turns in the direction where Jihyo's tent is located. Thoughts run inside her head, her legs shaking and her foot pushing the ground nonstop. She bites on her fingernails while she thinks of a plan.

Soon, Tzuyu returns. Appearing behind the mesh door, she puts on a wide smile to greet Sana. "Tzuyu?" Sana asks, standing up. Tzuyu raises an eyebrow and replies, "yes?"

"Can I give Jihyo her breakfast for today?" with her hands behind her, she asks. "Sure, you can. Just tell Jeongyeon about it," the crewmate answers.

Jeongyeon gets teased by Nayeon about yesterday's fuss created by Momo. "She likes her, doesn't she?" Nayeon imitates Momo's words with a playful face on. Momo remains unresponsive and she always seems to be in a daze, thinking deeply about something.

Nayeon dismisses her play and authoritatively asks Momo to see her after their breakfast. By the time Nayeon resumes her teasing, Sana and Tzuyu are nearby, overhearing their conversation. "Tell me, Jeongyeon. Do you like Sana?"

"What are they talking about?" she murmurs with a giggle in the end.

Tzuyu glances at Sana who is walking beside her and smirks, a peal of laughter is being stifled.

"Of course not! That was obviously a joke. Maybe you do," Jeongyeon retaliates with a pout forming on her lips, pointing at Nayeon with her finger. Sana plays along with the crew and slips her arm around Jeongyeon's shoulder, at the same time sitting on the seat next to her. "Who amongst you likes me?" she asks with a tantalizing tone.