Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two

Comincia dall'inizio

I sighed and just let Yuna drag me wherever she want because I don't have the energy to complain on the need of my help. I don't even want to know what it is that she needed from me. God knows how Yuna's brain works. In the most complicated way.

I looked behind us to see if Ryujin was there. And to my dismay, she wasn't. Where was she? Why didn't she fetch me? I groaned and just continued to let myself be pulled on my wrist.

And based on the way that we were taking, we're going at the back of our building where benches and tables were scattered around there. No one really goes there because of the tall grasses and fear of.. rattle snakes around there. But I heard that just yesterday, they cut down the grass for the students of CBA to use it again. It was the Student Council's project actually. I remembered Yeji because of that. What department was she?

Yuna forced me to sit down on one of the benches and she sat on the opposite end of me. The shadow of the building was blocking the sunlight. Thank God. Anyway, Yuna brought out tons of papers, drafts, mechanical and technical pens and pencils, triangles and ruler then put it on the table in between of us. Geez. Architecture really is a very demanding course. Imagine bringing all of these materials everyday I would curse everyone who invented all of those things. Unlike Business Administration, you only need a Scientific Calculator. Hehe.

"Babe, please help me! I've been working on these since yesterday and I just couldn't get the right measurements of my drafts. Please?" I stood up and sat beside her instead. I looked at the patterns. Houses. Tons of drafts of houses and floor plans.

"Free lunch, babe. For a week." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Fine." I smiled and started working on the plates.

---

"KYAHHHHHH! Babe, how did you do this?" Yuna beamed after I've finished her plates.

"I don't know. I really don't find it diffi- fuck! Hey! Since when did you two arrived here?" I asked in surprise when I saw Ryujin casually resting her chin on the table while sipping on a chocolate drink. She looked.. cute. She was biting on the straw then tilted her head slightly to look at me.

"They've been there for about an hour, babe. Yieee. These are so pretty! Thank youuu. I love youuu." An hour?! I didn't even noticed them.

"You're so immersed on what you were doing so it's fine." Ryujin said then bit the straw of her chocolate drink again. What's with her and Chuckie chocolate drink? "Here." Ryujin held out another drink the same as hers and laid it in front of me. "So, when will I claim the kiss because of giving you another drink?" My eyes widened in shock on what she had said. For Pete's sake, my best friend and her best friend are here. Does not she knows the word privacy?!

"H-hey. W-what are you talking about? Stop spitting bullshit. You can have that drink then." Lia, why did you stuttered? And I saw how Ryujin frowned. I bit my lip and looked at her still frowning face and on the chocolate drink. I looked at Chaeryeong whose attention was solely on Yuna and Yuna looking at the plates that I've done a while ago.

I turned my attention to Ryujin again and sighed. "Geez. You suck." I said and harshly picked up the drink on the table then pierced the straw on to the little hole of the carton, took a sip and glared at Ryujin who was bow smiling like an idiot.

"Heh. I knew you wanted to kiss me too." Then that must gained Yuna's attention because I heard her gasped beside me.

"Why are you two talking about kissing? Do you already have plans for later?" I looked at Yuna who was looking at Ryujin and me curiously. Later? What's with later?

"Huh? Plans for later? And don't listen to us. Focus on your own girlfriend." Ryujin glared at Yuna. "Don't talk about kissing. You're still a baby."