We just stood their hugging until a strong wind blow and I shivered "are you cold?" Adam asked looking down at me "no I'm-" another gust of wind blow. I shivered again.

Adam took him jacket off and put it around my shoulders "no Adam, I'm fine, you don't have too-" "nah, it's ok, I don't mind." He smiled kindly at me. I returned it and put the large jacket on. Adam wrapped him arm around my shoulder as we kept walking.

~Adam's POV~

Cherry blossom trees were everywhere. The pedals where blowing everywhere in the wind. One landed on Ty's nose and he made a cute little sneeze to shake it off. I chuckled and took one side of his head phones off. I rubbed his ear which caused him to purr. He so cute, I know exactly how to make him purr. Like this for example.

I nibbled my canines and Ty's left ear. He let a loud purr escape his lips. See? I know my boyfriend. I moved his headphones back over his ears.

We walked to a nearby park and sat down on the bench. Ty reached down and picked up and stick and turned to look at me. Oh no.

Ty smirked and through the stick "fetch." He called and I chased after it. I'm so glad no one else was in the park at this point. I came back with the stick in my mouth and handed it to Ty. "Good boy." He patted me on the head "woof woof." I barked happily up at him. He placed a kiss on my forehead and then continued to pet my head. He ran his fingers through my hair.

He took his hand away and I tilted my head "come on boy, let's go get something to eat." He smiled at me. "Ok." I stood up and walked to Ty's side. I placed my arm around him shoulder. "Let's go kitty." I said teasingly and started walked with Ty.

"I couldn't picture a better boyfriend then you, baby." I said making Ty blush. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the lips. He kissed back. Man I love him so much.

"I love you Adam." Ty happily meow "I love you too Ty." I said and gave him a peck on the cheek "Ty?! What the hell are you doing?!" I hear someone say, I turned and it was...

~Seto's POV~

Me and Brice were walked down the street to a restaurant. Ya, me and him really are going on a date. I love Brice so much.

We were walking through the park hand in hand. It looked beautiful with the barely visible sun behind the trees. Some animals were still out. You could see squirrels chasing each other. You could slightly see some fire flies in the air. I smiled at the sight.

I was suddenly pushed against a tree by Brice. I looked at him and before I could protest, he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I have him permission too.

We just stood there making out until I heard an all to familiar voice. "I couldn't picture a better boyfriend then you, baby." The voice of Adam said. Me and Brice pulled back and we just listened. We heard chuckled.

Me and Brice walked towards the voice and saw something we didn't expect. Adam and Ty were kissing. And it didn't seem by force. Ty actually looked like he wanted to do it. "I love you Adam." Ty said as they both pulled back "I love you too, Ty." Adam smiled and pecked Ty on the cheek.

"Ty?! What the hell are you doing?!" Brice yelled "B-Brice? Seto? What are you guys doing here?" He asked "we should be asking you two the same thing." Brice hissed, looking at Adam, who had his arm around Ty's waist.

"Um...we were about to go eat." Ty said. I could tell that his ears were probably down under that hoodie. "Just leave us be, come on Ty. Let's go eat." Adam said and turned around. Ty looked at us for a second and then turned to walk away with Adam.

"Ty!! Why are you hanging out with this mutt?!?!" Brice yelled. Ty stopped death in his tracks and turns towards us "because I love him." He half way shouted. Brice didn't have anything to say after that. He just said silent.

Ty and Adam continued to walk to the restaurant they were going to go eat at. Honestly, I don't hate Adam. Nor Jerome nor Mitch. Inus don't bother me. I only act like I hate them because I love Brice and I don't want to lose him. I need to tell Ty that later.

Brice huffed as they walked out of viewing range. I grabbed him hand and intertwined our fingers "come on. Let's just forget about this and let's enjoy our date." I asked looking into his blue eyes. "Ok baby, sorry." He sighed and looked back into my brown eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you Seto." Brice said "I love you too Brice." I responded.

After that we went into the restaurant. Bad thing is. We were seated a few tables away from Adam and Ty. Brice would often glare at him and Adam would sometimes shot glares back. Once in a while Adam and Ty would kiss. But I don't care that they are together. They are cute together.

The whole night consist of Brice glaring at Adam. Us kissing and sometimes hissing when Adam, who growled back, walked by.

If only we chosen a different place to go. Maybe Brice would be happier.

If only