Was she purposefully trying to give me a fucking boner right now because I could guarantee it was working.

Trying to repress those thoughts, I set my eyes on Joyce once again. The sweat on her forehead caused her black wig to stick slightly to her face and her red lipstick was smudged, probably due to the number of drinks she had. Her face was illuminated because of the bright lights shining around the dance floor. I tried not to stare but she was making it impossible. Her white shirt was unbuttoned almost all the way now and her bra was even more visible than when I first caught sight of it. Her collarbones and chest had the same glow that was on her face, making her appear even hotter than before.

This was a new side of Joyce, and I liked it.

She dragged her hands that were placed on my shoulders down my chest and then around my stomach as she looked up at me through her eyelashes then back down. She twirled around again, this time not being shy about letting her ass drag around slowly. I was trying extremely hard to keep calm. The instant she came face to face with me again, she went up on her tippy toes, dragging her nails along my sides as she leaned up close to my face,  "Loosen. Up." she whispered directly in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as she said those words and I felt her smirk up against me as she pulled away again, this time taking a few steps back from me.

"I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you"

"And you gon' have to do it at my tempo"

Fuck me.

The words were so dirty coming out of her mouth but fuck it was also the hottest thing ever.

She was going to be the death of me if she continued like this.

I watched as she caught the attention of others in the room and selfishly, my blood boiled.

I didn't know why, we weren't together, to begin with. I wasn't sure she realized but the way she was dancing and moving made a few of the other men in this house stop and stare for longer than I would've liked. She was dragging her hands all over herself, swaying her hips to the beat of the song. She wasn't paying any mind to any of the other guys staring and instead, she walked closer towards me again until our chests were pressed up against one another.

Her breathing was heavy and there was a certain sparkle in her eyes when she leaned up slowly again, her hands gripping my waist. This time I felt her breath on my lips and if I moved a couple of inches, I would be able to know what her lips finally felt like on mine instead of dreaming about it. "When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe," she sang and smirked slowly. My breaths were short and trembling and my hair began sticking to my own face now because of the heat in this room and also probably because I was trying to control myself as best as possible while Joyce was practically putting on a show for me.

The outro of the song played out and Joyce drew back from me, removing her hands from my waist, "I'm getting another drink," she smiled and disappeared into the crowded house, leaving me standing there with a hard-on and a million racing thoughts.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Harry, have you seen Joyce around?" Oliver asked me while I was roaming around the house, looking for something to keep myself entertained.

When Joyce sauntered away, leaving me standing in the middle of the dance floor both, emotionally and sexually frustrated, it left me feeling more confused than I had ever felt. I knew the way she was acting was partially because of how much she had to drink, but there was a small part of me that hoped it wasn't just because of the many cups of gin she had been downing all night.