stronger than the all father [jack]

prompts: none

summary: Jack and Y/n have identical wings, they aren't related and she isn't an angel so what's going on?

characters: Jack Kline, Castiel, (mentioned) Dean Winchester, (mentioned) Sam Winchester, (mentioned) God

warnings: BIG FLUFF, confused!Cas

---

''So, Jack, you've been here more several months now. How are you liking it here?'' He was shoulders deep into a bowl of cereal, I had hopped up to the counter to talk to my favourite nephilim.

''I'm starting to like it more than I did when I first came here, Dean isn't as mean to me now.'' His nonchalant shrug just makes me awe at his personality.

''I told you he'd come around, I've always believed in you.'' He stops crunching and looks at me.

''Thank you- for believing in me, I don't think I'd be the same without you. I feel like I have to be near you all the time, it's weird.'' He squeezes his brows together at his own words, I slant a smile and send it his way.

''Sometimes you just love the company of people.'' I let my smile widen and push down from the counter, walking over to him. I pat his shoulder and lean against the table.

''No, it's more than that. Do you trust me, can I try something?'' I nod immediately.

''I trust you with every bone in my body, go ahead.'' I motion for him to proceed.

''Close your eyes and count to five.'' I do what he says, no hesitance.

''One-'' His spoon hits the ceramic bowl.

''Two-'' The wooden chair scraped back against the floor.

''Three, Four-'' His concentrated sigh sounds out.

''Five-'' A bright light bats against my closed eyelids, with a heavy fluttering sound. An intense tingling spreads across my shoulder blades and middle back.

I open my eyes and cry out in confusion. 

''Ah- what- what's happening to me?'' I yell as it becomes slightly painful, gripping onto the table as a crutch, Jack is by my side in seconds.

''I-I don't know, I just-'' I look up to see beautiful white wings, with tawny brown accents cascading down the long feathers.

''Woah, Jack...your wings...'' The pain isn't forgotten but shoved aside as my breath is taken away by him.

''So you can see them?'' He looks excited and hopeful, I nod and smile with question.

''I thought we couldn't see win-'' I scream as a shooting pain digs through my skin, this one more intense than the last. He holds me up so I don't buckle to the floor, the pain is replaced with a soothing coolness as I find relief.

''Y/n!'' A rich, fluorescent burning projects around the room, similar to Jack's. He staggers back, it blinds him for a slight moment.

The light fades and Jack seems breathless and scared.

''What-what's wrong?!'' My eyes search around the room for an answer.

''You...have wings-'' I snap my head to the side, yelping as I see the fluffy planes sprouting from me.

''They're like mine, no one has wings like mine-'' He tilts his head, walking closer to me, I walk up to him, meeting in the middle of the room.

''What does it mean?'' I look up at him, he's thinking of a secure answer.

''I don't know, I was talking to Castiel and he said that- a true soulmate can see angel wings and I thought mine might be you. I was so sure, and when you said you could see them it felt amazing but- but I don't know what this means. Castiel never told me about this.''

''I will be honest with you, I'm trying so hard not to panic right now, when I said I could trust you-'' Jack must have thought I was backtracking on my trust so I urge myself to carry on. His eyes crinkled and his jaw dropped, in despair.

''No, no, no! Jack I still trust you, so much. I just didn't expect this to happen. Like, yes I'm panicking but- but-'' I stop and try to slow my breathing, which is now rapid and stammered.

''Hey, it's okay.'' He wraps his arms around me, as best as he could with the large units of flight stretched out.

''I'm so glad I'm your soulmate, Jack.'' I whisper, fear still imminent. 

''Me too, but I don't know why you have wings, this shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry.'' He is riddled with anxiety.

''You don't need to apologise, you didn't know.'' After my sentence, Castiel appears, frantic and panicking.

''Jack, why does she have wings? Angel radio is breaking down, all the angels are in panic mode. May-day warnings are everywhere. I came to see if you were all okay and-'' I widen my eyes at Cas' explanation.

''So- you don't know why I have wings?'' I'm full on freaking out now.

''Well, maybe-but it's a myth, a legend. I doubt it could be.'' Castiel seems to be thinking hard, weighing his beliefs,

''What is it?'' Jack asks.

''Well. They say angel soulmates and nephilim soulmates are different. If a nephilim finds their soulmate then they can bring about the world ending. They are said to sprout wings identical to their counterpart and when flayed together, a magic most powerful will be born.'' I feel dizzy and confused.

''So does putting the wings together end the world-'' Jack and I jump away from each other as to not touch wings.

''Not if intentions are pure, at least that's what it means in old Enochian.'' At this I settle, any intentions that rise from Jack are innocent and pure.

''D-Do you want to put them together?'' If Dean were here, he would've made a sex joke at Jack's question. 

I look over to Castiel and he nods, pushing that it should be okay,

I turn my back to Jack and he does the same, inching closer to each other a tingle sends signals up and down my feathers as we near each other.

When our wings collide, a light similar to before erupts from our wings, coursing a white energy through them.

The beamed glow surrounds both our wings and bodies eventually.

I look around but we aren't in the bunker anymore, and Cas is no where to be seen. We are in a place booming with greenery and vast infrastructures, it's beautiful.

As I'm no angel, I ask for Jack. 

''Is this like, heaven?'' I move from him to face him.

''I think...I think it's our heaven.'' I understand him from the get-go. 

''What about Cas? And everyone else?'' I panic.

''This must only be temporary, I can feel the power that we hold, stronger than God's.'' I could vomit at his words.

''W-we have power stronger than God, THE God?'' He notices my freak out and cups my face with his cool hands.

''Don't worry, I'm here.'' He hugs me tight and I can feel the pureness that surrounds him. 

''I know.''