cheatercheater [rob] 2/2

prompts: ''I don't love you anymore'', ''look what you do to me'', ''let's just stay in bed'', ''it was you the whole time''

summary: a year after [part 1] took place, about 6 months after you and Jensen broke up the fans found out about his cheating. Most of the fans supported you, some of them remained blinded by the media 'he wouldn't do that' or 'it's not like Jensen' but a full year after the incident, you and Rob were happy

characters: Rob Benedict, Jensen Ackles, Richard Speight Jr, Matt Cohen, Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, (mentioned) Mark Pellegrino

warnings: fluff and a fraction of smut, Female!Reader

part 2/2

---

The pristine sheets of the hotel room seemed rather grim against the beauty of the sun, that shone through the thin curtains. Lay beside me, Rob, looking so alluring wrapped up in light covers that contrasted his dark curls. His head lay soft against the pillow opposite to mine, light exhales from his nose calmed me in the early hours of the morning. I watched him for a while and wanted to run my hand against his beard, but I decides against it, today is going to be a long one.

Slowly creeping out of the warm covers, I slipped into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I zoned out as I felt the bristled against my teeth and gums. I could never stop thinking about him, the way his hand felt, brushing against the most delicate parts of my skin. The delicate trace of his lips against my shoulder as heaven revelled. 

I filled up the kettle with water before flicking on the lever, illuminating an ugly orange hue. Clad in only an oversized shirt, I decided it was time to get dressed.

Walking in to the room where he lay, sleeping, or so I thought- I picked out the most simple clothes. A soft, grumble of a 'hi' sounded from the plush bed.

''Mornin', Robbie.'' I turn around and smile at him, tongue poking between my teeth as I grin from the sight of him.

''Time is it?'' His voice was light yet gravelly, still tired.

''Early, you could have had a few more minutes. Didn't want to wake you, sorry.'' Giving up on getting dressed just yet, I sat back down next to him. 

''You didn't, don't worry.'' He directed his gaze at me, picking up his hand to trace my cheek as I lay facing him. ''God, so beautiful.'' An almost whisper resonated from him, my heart as it always does, flipped and flared due to him.

''Shut up.'' I whined, he tugged to roll me on top of him, in a straddling position. I lay my head against his shoulder as his hands grazed up my skin. From the skin of my thigh, to my hip, following under my shirt.

''Rob.'' I sighed against him, his face leant down to place a kiss on my shoulder. ''Don't think about it, we have a big day.'' He pouts, how fucking adorable.

''I'm not doing anything, I promise.'' I see the glimmer in his eyes.

I lift my head up and places my hands on his chest, leaning down and hovering over his lips.

''Don't tease me, you won't kiss me until I brush my teeth, I know you.'' He groaned, placing a rogue strand of hair behind my ear.

''Do you?'' I raise an eyebrow, before pressing my aching lips against his, desperate for attention. He pushed back with an unrequited fever, releasing the quietest of moans into my mouth.

''Now that is love, guys and gals.'' Groaning in appreciation, he grips my waist.

His hips involuntarily bucked up to mine, pressing his against me, nothing in between us but the fabric of his boxers. He gasps, his parts his lips, this can't go any further. There's no time.

''Robbieee, no.'' I try to shuffle off him only to be flipped over and crushed by his body.

''Look what you do to me.'' He whispers, his mouth trailing wet, hot kisses down the fixate of my neck. I sigh before putting my hand over his lips. ''Let's just stay in bed.'' He mumbled into my skin.

''We literally have to be in the lobby in an hour and a half. Come on.'' He grouses, removing himself from on top of me.

''Maybe I'll catch you backstage later, if you're lucky.'' He winks my way, I bite my lip and laugh.

''Not backstage, maybe the restrooms if I feel like you deserve it.'' I give him finger guns and start to pull on what I picked out.

''Ca-Can you, leave why I get dressed?'' I turn back to look at him.

''There's nothing I haven't seen befo- Oh?'' I smirked at him. ''Got a problem?'' A raging boner poked against his boxers.

''As much as I'd love to help you, I think I'll leave it to you so we can get there quicker.'' I bite my lip, a fuchsia hue painted my face.

''See you out there.'' I leave the room and finish getting ready.

--- 

''Where is he?'' Misha huffed. ''Usually I'm the late one.'' Our group of six agree in a short burst of laughter.

''We had some problems this morning.'' I tried to sound as casual as possible, but as Rich is a mind reader, he chooses this as an appropriate time to tease me.

''Problems, eh? Why are you not up there?'' He flamboyantly drums my arm with his fingers, I glare at him.

''Didn't want to get carried away, told him we had to be earlier.'' I cross my arms, a shy blush plastered on my featured. An awkward silence fell over Jensen and I, although I thought we had moved past us, he clearly hadn't. Leaving it to Matt to break the tension for us.

''Tonight is karaoke night then, huh? Let's try and get Mark to revisit Rocky Horror.'' I nod in agreement. 

''I can do that, he'll listen to me.'' Bad choice of words, Y/n.

''Oh, I bet he will.'' I her come from Ackles, low yet loud enough for me to hear.

''Excuse me, what?'' I ask him, innocently.

''Nothing.''

''No, if you have something to say then say it, we're all family here.'' I gesture to us all.

''It was nothing.'' I pull him to the side angrily, Jared walks from his side to the group of us.

''Look, I don't have to be here if you have a problem with me-'' I start, Rob's entered the lobby, he reads the situation.

''I still love you.'' He rushes out, a hand holds his forehead.

''Jensen, I don't love you anymore. And you clearly didn't love me, or else you wouldn't have cheated.'' Rob can make out the conversation from the distance he's in, so can the rest of the group. ''I'm happier, aren't you? We don't have to lie to ourselves any longer. You can sleep with as many women you want and I can be in the loving relationship I need.'' Rob's heart swells as I defend our relationship.

''Please, I'm not myself without you, I miss you. Give me another chance?'' His pleading eyes do nothing for me.

''You had one, you fucked it up. Let's move on from this, go fall in love, go fuck, go have fun. It's what you wanted to do whilst we were together, so do it.'' I put a hand on his shoulder as he inhales.

''I can't promise I won't let you go.'' He whispers, I shake my head.

''Try, please?'' I walk away from him, before Rob steps in.

''You okay?'' He whispers into my ear, as I stood next to him and the group.

''Yeah, just clarifying some things.'' I reach up and rub the space under his eye with my thumb.

''You-You wouldn't go back to him, would you?'' The hopeful look in his eyes almost sends me into tears.

''No, never, it was you the whole time. Always will be, you ain't getting rid of me now.'' I kiss his cheek before we jog to keep up with the group who had already started to move as some handlers arrived. 

''Good.'' He says to himself, although I hear him, he needs to work on that.