jack kline [nsfw alphabet]

A = Aftercare (what are they like after sex?)

Turns his focus to you, solely, whether it be making sure you can walk to the shower or you just want some affection.

B = Body part (what is their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner?)

Lips, both pairs, his goal is to ultimately pleasure you. You love his shoulders, especially when you have to bite into them.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum)

He really doesn't like getting sticky, so he tries to prevent from getting it all over you or him.

D = Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

He has a secret love for hickeys, giving them, mostly getting them. Having your mouth on him, no matter where is heaven.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He was not experienced in the slightest, you were his first everything, you had to teach him everything he knows but sometimes he will surprise you. He does his research.

F = Favourite Position

He loves when you ride him, having you above him makes him feel loved and desired. It's also the most control you can have, he never wants you to feel used.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment or humorous?)

He tries to be serious and seductive but he's too adorable to convince you of that. It's neither serious nor goofy, it's the definition of the term 'make love'.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes?)

He doesn't see the appeal, for either of you, he keeps it natural and untouched.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? are they romantic?)

He is extremely, extremely intimate when the deed is being done. Many reassurances and soft worshippings.

J = Jack Off (masturbation headcanon.)

He had tried once, but didn't nearly like it as much as having you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks.)

Praise kink, he likes to know he's doing everything right.

L = Location (where are their favourite places to do the do?)

Strictly the bedroom or bunker rooms when the boys are out, he once got curious and you had tried in a bar restroom but it was too awkward and he didn't like the thought of you being heard by anyone but him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on and gets them going?)

Anything from a gentle brush around his crotch to a make out session, initiated by him.

N = NO (is there something they wouldn't do? what are their turn-offs?)

ANYTHING THAT WOULD HURT YOU! Even if you can be healed, he will not do anything to harm you.

O = Oral (do they prefer giving or receiving? how skilled are they?)

He likes to give but prefers receiving, after all, he has never experienced it before.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

This can differ from time to time, you usually take your time to love each other make each night better than the last.

Q = Quickie (what is their opinion on quickies over proper sex? how often do they have quickies?)

No quickies, but the occasional hand job or blow job from you if you don't have enough time.

R = Risk (are they willing to experiment? do they take risks?)

He will try the tame stuff like silks and cuffs. He doesn't see a need to use anything but himself.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He has no recovery period, you can just tell him when it's been enough, he usually knows after two rounds or so.

T = Toy (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He knows you own a toy or two, but you never use them, not anymore.

U = Unfair (how much do they like to tease?)

He doesn't know it, but he's a big tease, you try not to tease him though as you prefer the lights to not flicker from his frustration.

V = Volume (how loud are they? what sounds do they make?)

At first he was shy and slightly quiet, but as he grew into what he liked and disliked, he was louder than a foghorn.

W = Wild Card (a random nsfw headcanon.)

Sex on the kitchen counter, the Winchester's have no clue and it makes him feel weird, a good weird.

X = X-Ray (what's going on in those pants?)

He's an average boy, but he knows how to use it. Boy does he.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Higher than anyone in the universe, he'd never known sexual frustration until he slept with you and from then on, it's all he wants to do.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterward?)

He is out like a light, he doesn't sleep for long but it refreshes him.