cheatercheater [rob] 1/2

prompts: ''I'm going to kill you!'', ''I can't believe you.'', ''she's not yours'', ''thanks for nothing'' 

summary: your fiancé and partner of three years cheats on you, little to your knowledge it's not the first time, but this is the first time at a con.

characters: Rob Benedict, Richard Speight, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Sebastian Roche, Mark Pellegrino

warnings: big time angst, fluffy rob, damn this was long [2139 word count], Female!Reader

part 1/2

---

It was the end of the con and I snickered at the banter between Rob and Rich as we walked to drop me off to Jensen, he told me to meet me by the public restrooms, romantic right? He said he wouldn't be long out.

''He literally just stood there! I'm not even kidding.'' Rob's voice frequented between pitches as we laughed at the anecdote.

''Seriously, how do you cope with each other?'' I cackled as I held onto Rich for support. We entered the small hallway before the disabled toilets and waited for my mans. I looked at Rob, someone I could never have, this put a damper on my mood. Way before I dated Jensen, I sort of had an eye for the bubbly rock god, but he was always in a relationship. So, of course when I get engaged, he's single. 

We waited for around in silence on our phones for ten minutes, the disabled toilets locked, I knock on the door.

''Um, be out in a minute!'' I hear a girl yell, followed by a giggle. I tighten up, Rich notices this and whispers to me.

''I'm sure we're just at the wrong ones, text Jen.'' I do as he says and pull out my phone and message him, hearing a ping come from behind the locked door, this is too much of a coincidence.

''Fuck, I'm late.'' That is so clearly Jensen's voice that I don't even miss a beat before taking out a penny and hijacking the door. Kicking it open, with a blank emotion surging through my face, I don't believe what I'm looking at.

''What a lovely surprise.'' My voice dripping in sarcasm, the venom was paralyzing. 

''Shit! Y/n, no! It's not what you think, I promise. God, I said to wait outside here.'' His voice is cracking and frantic as he zips up his fly.

''I really don't think arguing about this is wise, you literally have lipstick on you're mouth and I don't fuck with that. I can't believe you. I get that we aren't doing great, but really?!'' My voice began to raise at the end of my speech.

''What the shit, Ackles?!'' I hear Rob's voice from behind me, not in the usual tone I'm used to. 

''I-I don't want to hurt you, never have-'' I cut him off, scoffing.

''Never wanted to hurt me? Well it's too fucking late for that, isn't it?!'' I slip off the beautiful engagement ring entrapped around my finger and flick it to his direction, not really caring where it ends up.

''Please, can we talk about thi-'' This time it wasn't me interrupting. 

''Can't you see, Jensen? You've fucked up. She's not yours anymore, and to be frank I respect her for not punching you. You're lucky I have self control, right now.'' Rob's eyebrows are lowered, fierce. His eyes radiating an anger I'd never seen on him, his jaw stiff.