who do you think you are? [cast]

prompts: ''don't leave me. don't you dare leave me''

summary: breaking down on stage at an SNS during karaoke

characters: the spn cast

warnings: angst, fluff, no offense to Gen because I literally adore her <3

[beginning to think I like cheating!angst]

''Welcoming Y/n L/n to the stage!'' I heard Rich's voice filled with a humorous tone, it still feels weird to use L/n instead of Padalecki. He's the one that ended it, not me, I just received the divorce papers. Hearing the gasps of some of the non-obsessive fans hearing my last name nearly tore me apart, what would they be thinking right now?

''I don't think she needs an introduction, what you thinking, Y/n?'' He continued, wrapping an arm around me as I strolled on stage.

I whispered in his ear before talking to the audience, ''I think you all know this one.'' Despite the laugh in my sentence, it wasn't a funny time in my life right now. He gave me a questioning look as if to say 'are you sure?', I nodded, a crooked smile shooting his way as to try and disguise my dead eyes.

''I would just like to say, I will be reversing the pronouns used.'' I physically shook my nerves away before starting.

'Yeah, you sure broke my heart last week-'

The audience wailed.

'When you said you had slept with her-'

Nothing against Gen- actually, yes, she knew he was married. The audience seemed to understand my point, whipping out their phones in fan fashion. God, this was definitely going to be  all over Jared's twitter later.

'I know you called, I got them all-''

I put on a fake grin as I continued.

'La da da da da da-'

When everyone in the cast had found out, they were seething, he was supposed to be the one to love me. 

'Boy you better love what you got, before you go and give it away-'

I moved from the single spot I had glued myself to, putting a small skip in my step.

'But don't say that I don't know you-'

I gave a small head whip, trying to engage the audience.

'Cause- oh, I know all about your type-'

I grit my teeth at the word 'type'.

'You're the kinda boy that texts all day and talks all night-'

I use mocking hands to emphasise my attitude.

'And oh- I know, that you-' 

I looked towards the side of the stage where Jared was watching, oh shit, he wasn't supposed to be here.

'Are feeling sad- don't feel bad-' 

I scoff at him, turning towards the crowd again.

'Cause even after three text messages, four missed calls you still-'

I slammed my foot against the ground, anger took over before the anguish.

'Slept with my best friend-'

I sung shakily and it all became too much, seeing his face again after so long, singing this song.

'Yeah, you-'  sure got a lot of nerve