chuck shurley [nsfw alphabet]

A = Aftercare (what are they like after sex?)

Surprisingly caring and affectionate, he looks at you like you're the light of his life every time, like he can't let you go.

B = Body part (what is their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner?)

He's a thigh man, we know this, whether it being his head buried between them or touching them whilst you cuddle. It's no secret you love his hair as much as he does, raking your fingers through it, pulling on it, styling it.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum)

He's a traditional man, he doesn't like carelessly spill over you, he will maybe pull out onto stomach if no contraception is available.

D = Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

Hair pulling, his hair demands to be pulled all the time. Dean once joked about it and it really embarrassed him.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

VERY experienced. Let me repeat, VERY.

F = Favourite Position

M-m-missionary absolutely, he loves to watch you squirm beneath him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment or humorous?)

He's half and half, most nights he's more serious than a foreign dictator and other nights you can't stop laughing because of the dirty jokes he loves.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes?)

He's groomed like you think God would be, impeccably. 

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? are they romantic?)

He is extremely romantic, from the moment leading up to it, unless you've been teasing him then it's right into business.

J = Jack Off (masturbation headcanon.)

Hardly ever, why would he when he has you? If on a particular day you're busy and he has an image of you in his head, he'll let go.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks.)

Ass. Grabbing. He's a slut when you grab him.

L = Location (where are their favourite places to do the do?)

Invisibly, in front of his enemies or someone who makes him jealous. ''If only they knew what we were doing right now.''

M = Motivation (what turns them on and gets them going?)

When you wear his clothes, better believe he'll be right on top of you.

N = NO (is there something they wouldn't do? what are their turn-offs?)

He will not try anal with you, he just won't.

O = Oral (do they prefer giving or receiving? how skilled are they?)

He prefers giving, putting his millennia of skills to use.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It really depends on the mood, usually extremely romantic, slow and sensual.

Q = Quickie (what is their opinion on quickies over proper sex? how often do they have quickies?)

He loves them, he loves people questioning your new hair do when business is happening and he just had to.

R = Risk (are they willing to experiment? do they take risks?)

He's willing to go very far, but only whatever you want to do. He will not force you.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Really? Try to get him to stop.

T = Toy (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Hates them! He hates them! Why would you choose plastic over the real deal, he's all or nothing.

U = Unfair (how much do they like to tease?)

His middle name is definitely NOT tease, he gets so sexually frustrated.

V = Volume (how loud are they? what sounds do they make?)

Deep groaning to whining, he's got it all. Loud and clear.

W = Wild Card (a random nsfw headcanon.)

He really likes to try and create new sex positions, absolutely.

X = X-Ray (what's going on in those pants?)

Unbelievably large.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Higher than a 90's rapper.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterward?)

He watches you fall asleep before he finds his own comfort in your arms.