𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟐𝟏

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅  ▷  ▻▻

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭❞

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐓�...

MY LIFE WAS OVER,
Before I went onto the ferry I forgot to bring one thing, water.

Luckily I had a trustworthy friend that always has what he needs, "Miya I need water can you let me take a sip of yours?", I asked with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, "No way in hell, this is why you should've been prepared before we left."

I scoffed at his remark and snatched the water bottle from his bag regardless. After taking a long sip I let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Thanks for the water!", I smirked, placing the water on his lap.

He gave me a look of disbelief and irritation, "Why'd you do that, now it's nearly finished!", he exclaimed with a groan.

"Sorry. We're getting off soon so I'll buy you one later.", I mumbled since I was busy tapping on my phone.

He leaned on my shoulder and looked at my phone, "What you doing?", he asked.

Turning my phone off, I smiled, "Nothing, just cleaning Kumiko's mess.", I rolled my eyes at the thought of that backstabbing bitch.

"Whatever happened between you two?"

"I hate fake people, she was using me but fell in love in the process.", I frowned, Kumiko was a good friend even if she was using me from the start.

I knew she was fake and was only using me for popularity and stuff but she was a great friend regardless. I don't regret a thing since it was great while it lasted.

"Then why did she try to fight you?"

"Isn't it obvious? She tried to gaslight me but I didn't care so she called me a bad person and lashed out."