𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 | 𝟏𝟗

Start from the beginning

"You're so not gonna do that lol!"

"You know what I won't do that, because I'll drown you before you can drown me."

Miya shook his head, "Bestie you're on thin ice right now with your homicidal tendencies!"

"You were the one who started the whole 'drowning each other thing!"

"Imagine if you actually fall into the water!" Miya snorted making me shudder.

"Then I'd become a mermaid!"

"What are you h20 just add water?"

I burst out laughing, "PLEASEE not that show again!"

"You definitely pretended to be a mermaid after you watched that!"

"I so did not!"

"Mhm stop lying to yourself."

[your first fit bbg<3]

"SO CUTE... THATS WHAT YOUR FACE SAYS."
Langa muttered in monotone, looking at Reki who was leaning against the railings of the ferry staring at a girl.

"N-no way!" Reki stuttered denying that he was admiring her.

"Simp caught in 4K!" I called out looking back at the beautiful girl.

"So, someone like that's your type." Miya said looking at the same direction as me.

"She looks so familiar or maybe it's because we have the same hair." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't bother Reki, you're in a different world from her." Shadow intervened.

"I agree with shadow, none of you guys could pull a girl like her, maybe Langa but that's the only exception!" I smirked as I leant against the railings of the ferry.

"So you're suggesting you could pull her?" Miya raised a brow.

"If I were her age then yeah." I shrugged.

"What do you mean by that huh?! You never know unless I try!" Reki exclaimed.

"Yeah, go Reki you never know unless you try!" I cheered, Shadow and Miya glared at me as if I wasn't just insulting him earlier.