"But you act so mature and you look a lot...shoot, no you don't" Liam talked to himself.

Huh?

He saw my confused face.

"The boys comment on how young you look and...yeah. Which I guess makes sense"

"O-k"

"Wh-why did you tell me, like why did you tell me first, not Zayn?" he said bluntly.

"Because, I was afraid and scared. Like I don't know what to do anymore, Liam, I really don't. I have nothing left, Liam, nothing. I can't work: I am too young. I can't go back to school: I am having a baby. I don't have money: my parents are dead, and like I said before, I am too young...Liam, I really don't know what to do!" I cried.

I just ranted to Liam my biggest fears. Please let him not kick me out.

"I-uh-wow"

Shoot, he must not like this. I mean I had to tell someone eventually and he is the, what did he call it, 'daddy' of the group. He is my best bet.

I really couldn't stop crying which made me embarrassed. I didn't need more proof that I am young. Crying makes me seem immature. Shoot.

What if he makes me tell the police, then what? Will I have to go and be put in foster care?

My life is crumbling down, piece by piece.

"Shh, love, just calm down" he said in a patronizing voice as he leaned over and hugged me.

I rolled my eyes.

Let the babying begin. They are going to treat me like a baby which is weird beause I am the one carrying a baby.

Fifteen isn't that young, is it?

I thought about that and realize it technically is. I can't drink, even really drive, vote, smoke....nothing. I am just a kid.

Liam pulled away and held me arm's length away, with his hands on my shoulders. He stared me in the eyes.

"Sky, I thought about it, and you really need to tell them. Your age is really important. This changes almost everything. The police need to know immedietly too."

He saw my eyes brim with more tears.

I shook my head.

"N-no, I can't tell them...they will hate me! I already didn't tell them about the pregnancy, now my age?! They will throw me out on the streets, Liam, don't you see?!"

"No they won't, I will make sure of it."

"But even if I do tell them, they will treat me like a complete child. Don't you see? You are already treating me like one!"

Liam nervously took his eyes off of me and pretened to focus on something else.

Yeah, that's right.

"But-but you are a kid, Sky" he finally spoke.

I sighed.

"So? No I am not. You guys never doubted me. You were the ones who guessed I was eighteen. I never said my age. Admit it. Now that you know you changed your views on me. I can already tell by the way you won't swear around me. Admit it" I forcefully snapped to him.

"I-uh-I"

"Yeah, that's what I thought"

Shooot, now I am being super bitchy and sassy.

Those. Stupid. Hormones.

"Wait, Liam, I am sorry! Please don't get mad, I am just being really rude to you at the moment" I quickly added.