Monster Energy

You feel a slight buzz emit from your phone, resting comfortably in the back pocket of your light wash jeans. Walking out of the minute-clinic after your appointment, you swipe over the cool screen. 

--------

karly Poo

hey hey y/n 

how'd the appointment go? :)

-------

you chuckle at the old nickname you had given him, all those streams ago. 

In the time from that old stream to now, you had gained nearly 760,000 followers on twitch, 39,000 new subscribers on your YouTube channel, 25,500 new followers on twitter, an amazing and accepting fanbase, and so many new friendships. 

You had started out shy, and anxious, placed in a discord call filled to the brim with people all chattering away in comfort and joy. You could barely form a sentence back then. 

Just a week ago you had replied to a Mr Beast tweet, entering into the possibility to be selected for an IRL challenge. You didn't even have a clue as to what this challenge would entail. You didn't know who you would be doing it with. 

Just about two weeks ago you would not have replied to that tweet.

Just about two weeks ago you would not have gotten 17,827 likes on that reply, 10,743 retweets on that reply, or 11,987 comments on your reply to that tweet.

Just about two weeks ago you would not have been texting Karl Jacobs about your doctor's appointment at which you had to talk about stitches you got in your forehead at 12 in the morning from smashing a monster energy drink can onto your head while watching gravity falls...also with Karl Jacobs.

woah.

Smiling, you open your car door and duck inside. 

--------

very small update :(

so so sorry for the delay on content! 

i have had a massive case of artblock, and i dont want to give you guys bad/unfinished content :/

i also have like 15 missing assignments so there might be even more of a delay :/

but i love you guys and really ty all sm for 1.6k reads!! 

dont forget to take your meds, drink water, and eat something

you are loved. 

UPDATE: 4/27 10:54 PM EST

NOBODY SAW MY MISTAKE IN TIMELINE THERE, YOU ALL SAW NOTHING 

(if this is your first time reading this chapter, context is that i messed up the wording in timing and it made no sense but i just fixed it)