Full Netherite

Your channel has absolutely blown up since your stream last night. You ended up staying up with Karl in VC2 until 2 am. It was hard saying goodbye, even after all of the time you spent with him already. You didn't even realize just how tired you were, or even how late it was, until you laid in bed. You fell asleep the instant your head hit the pillow. 

You feel the warmth of the sun peeking through your curtains dance upon your skin. You smile, remembering that voice, that smile, the kindness that resonated within him. You roll over onto your back, hugging your stuffed animal, big grin on your face. After laying in your bed like this for a few moments more, you roll onto your side and turn on your phone.  

Karl J: hey y/n, i just wanted to let you know that i had a ton of fun with you last night, and i was wondering if you wanted to maybe chill on the smp like that again? :)

He had fun too! And he wants to do it again! You almost burst with giddy excitement and hop out of bed. You respond in agreement, sending him the same ":)" he sent you. 

After making yourself breakfast and getting dressed into one of your better tops, you decide to start up a stream. You smile watching more and more viewers visit your steam, more than you've ever seen on one of your own streams before. Though it is a little daunting, so many people here at once, you feel at ease. You switch from your starting soon slide to your full face-cam. You smile and wave, greeting your viewers the same way as always, "heyyyyy guys! It's y/n, welcome to the stream!" You feel your face get red, watching as the chat fills up with kind messages, even compliments. "I don't really have anything planned for this stream, I just made myself breakfast and I wanted to talk to all of you for a bit. Yesterday was kind of crazy," you tell all 3.7k viewers. You talk with your stream about various things, especially discussing the lore of the smp and answering some questions. 

*buzz buzz*

Karl J: hey, im watching your stream rn, would you wanna chill out on the smp together? its cool if you dont want to i was just wondering :)

You smile to yourself, nearly forgetting that you were streaming, until a donation brings you back into reality. "Karl, join VC 2!" you say, not even really processing what you were saying. You feel your face going red, and quickly shove a forkful of pancakes into your mouth to cover it all up.

"Hey y/n," Karl joins the voice chat. You smile again. You missed his voice yet you've only known him for less than a day. 

"Hey Karl!" 

"I'm gonna hop on the smp if you wanted to just build or get armor and stuff together." Together

"Yeah, that sounds great! Just give me a minute to load in," you feel your face getting redder and redder. You don't even dare look at what your chat may be saying, hopefully they don't even see it. 

It doesn't take you and Karl a while to ease into comfortable conversation with light banter. You two decide that the goal for the entire stream is to get a full set of netherite armor. You both aren't the best at Minecraft, and struggle together, at one point dying multiple times in a row attempting to get precious items back. Even though you would normally be raging at this point and move on to a different game, you can't help but laugh along with Karl. His dorky laugh. He makes everything so much funnier, and even when a ghast blows up all of your items, you laugh out loud until your stomach begins to ache. 

"I can't breathe!" You shout, still laughing and wheezing along with Karl. 

"It's not my fault you're just bad at the game," he giggles and runs away from you as you chase after him in the nether. You watch as he accidentally hits a zombie pig man and a swarm beings to chase after him, eventually killing him. You laugh so hard you lean back and fall out of your chair, which only makes the both of you laugh even harder. As you're still on the ground trying to calm yourself down for long enough to get back up, you hear the donation notification go off.

"omg y'all get a room," you look back up to the screen, now able to compose yourself a little better. Though your face is now hot again with embarrassment, you still can't help but continue to laugh. 

"Chattttt who sent that?" You look over to your chat for the first time since you and Karl started dying, and they're shouting about something. "Oh, Quackity's here?" You ask them. "Wait, Quackity I know you were not the one who just sent that dono, I'll come to your house and kill you right now!" You laugh, threatening him jokingly. 

"Wait I'm not watching your stream anymore, what did Quackity send?" Karl asks, still recovering from his laughing fit about dying to all of the pig men. 

"Oh nothing, he's just being dumb, " you laugh again, but now you're even more embarrassed. There's no way I'm letting Karl know what Quackity sent. It'll just make everything weird between us. You hear a discord notification pop up, but you can't even look to see who just joined the call before you hear Quackity's cackle ring out. 

"HEY GUYS," you hear Quackity yell as he continues to laugh his ass off.  

"Yooo what's up Quackity, y/n and I were trying to get netherite but uhhhh..." Karl trails off, only making you giggle again. 

"But you guys are literally dog water at the game?" 

"Bro you're dog water, you literally don't even have diamond armor!" Karl shouts back. 

"Yeah but Karl you just died with all of your armor and tools, " you remind him with a playful giggle. 

"Y/n what side are you even on?!" Karl shouts at you and you fall back into a laughing fit as he continues to argue with Quackity about who's worse at the game. You settle back against your chair after a few minutes, just listening to them go back and forth with one another. You smile to yourself. It all still feels like a dream. You still can't really believe that you were invited to this smp, and that you get to be on it with such amazing and funny people. You tune back into realty just as Karl says something that makes your heart absolutely flutter, "you know Quackity, y/n and I were having such a good time together by ourselves just chillin, maybe dying, but we were still chillin!" You feel your face grow bright red yet again, the heat rushing to your cheeks. You click to mute yourself on discord and look at your chat.

"Shut up chat I'm not getting red, you're getting red," you laugh, taking a sip of water. 

"Y/n what did you just say?" Quackity asks. Oh no. You never actually muted yourself!

"Wait what did she say, I was too busy being good at the game to hear," Karl giggles at his own joke. 

"I said absolutely nothing Karl, and if Quackity tries to tell you any different I will kill him irl," you laugh, trying to play it off and hope that Quackity doesn't tell him what slipped out.

"Y/n I'm going to strike a deal with you here, alright?" Quackity chuckles mischievously. Oh god what does he want? You wonder. "If you give me those 7 pieces of ancient debris in your ender chest I won't say anything, and you can't be mean to me for the rest of your stream."

You look up into your facecam with your mouth slightly ajar. Am I really going to give up netherite to save myself here? You sigh. You mute on discord and start a poll in your chat without saying anything, a defeated expression on your face. 

Give short and dumb Quackity netherite- 41%

Keep netherite and embarrass myself on second day of smp- 59%