Gravity Falls

Small TW: mention of blood!

---------

You race around the corner from you kitchen and into your hallway, almost slipping straight into the wall with your fuzzy socks on. I can't wait to see his face when I beat him! You sprint into your room, not even bothering to close the door behind you, and plop down in your chair, almost falling over in the process. Panting from the bust of activity, you look up at your screen and watch as Karl yanks his door open with his arms piled high with monster energy drinks, popcorn, and various other junk food. You take in his oversized vintage sweater, different muted colored stripes crisscross his body, ending at his neck in a dark green collar. His black pants as he runs to his chair. His soft, light brown hair flopping with each bounding step he takes. This smile gracing his soft, pink lips. His round cheeks bunching up to his eyes. His eyes. His light gray eyes sparkling with joy and excitement, even if it is quite literally 12 am and he's about to start watching a children's show. So childish. But god is it in the best way possible.

"I beat you!" You shout out, laughing, as soon as he places his headphones back atop the dent in his fluffy hair. He mocks a long and dramatic gasps and lets out a groan of faux frustration, but he can't hold up his act for long. He looks at you dead in the eyes, acting as if he was immensely frustrated and annoyed over his loss, but upon eye contact he begins to giggle his dorky giggle all over again. You cant help but smile even bigger, listening to the pure joy in his laugh. He radiates the color purple. Not indigo, but like a nice lavender. "Nimrod," you murmur as your face flushes a soft shade of pink. 

"What'd you say?" Karl looks up and asks, in the middle of lining up a total of 5 cans of monster energy drinks into the shape of a flower. He smiles up and you and shifts his hair out of his eyes. 

"I called you a nimrod! You said the last one back was a nimrod," you explain, giggling at his pile of snack foods on his desk. 

"I mean hey, I like to come prepared to a watch party. Come on y/n, we're talking about Gravity falls here, get serious!" He rolls his eyes at you, grinning. You can't help but laugh at him, just as you do at every little thing he says or does. It's as if you're under a spell, enchanted by him. Enchanted by those eyes. Or is it his sweet smile, or perhaps the way he smiles with his eyes? Or is it his laugh, his voice dripping with honey and kindness? Whatever it is, it's making me fall. Hard.

"Oh of course I'm taking this seriously! Did you even get to see what snacks I've brought or were you too slow?" You smirk at him as you open you arms and begin placing junk food onto your desk.

"I took so long because of how many snacks I brought! I bet I'm still faster than you!" He points at you through the screen, wiggling his finger.

"I highly doubt that," you chuckle and open the bag of popcorn, allowing the aroma of warm salt and butter fill your nose. 

"Hey, you're forgetting that I was quite literally on my high school's varsity soccer team." He raises his eyebrows at you and giggles.

"What! No way," you gasp. You never took him to be involved in sports all that much, but soccer is fitting. You smile, thinking of him running around on the playing field. Varsity? Wow.

"Yes way! I would destroy you y/n!" 

"No chance, I'd win anyways!" You defend yourself, knowing that you would most definitely lose. 

"Okay do you want to stream it from Discord or do you want me to?" he asks, making eye contact with you once again through the screen and your heart flutters.