The Offer

you undo me :)

-delivered 3:13, september 21st

in a good way or bad way !!

-delivered 3:14, september 21st

the best way :)

-delivered 3:14, september 21st

hehehe

i wouldnt want it any other way :)

-delivered 3:16, september 21st

Me either, you think to yourself. The beetles and the angry swarm of bees have calmed themselves in the pit of your stomach, and you're left with the soft feeling, the slight pitter patter of butterfly wings. 

me either dummy :)

-delivered 3:17, september 21st

-----------

T w i t t e r 

karl :)   @/karljacobs_  *2 m

starting stream in a few!

Jackbox with some very cool people, come join come join!

-(you) replying to karl :)

just got called cool by THE Karl Jacobs, feelin good.

-karl :) replying to (you)

coolest cat i know B)

-quackity replying to karl :)

wtf karl i thought you said i was the coolest

--------

You set your phone down and giggle at the chaos occurring before you as you start setting up your stream. You grab your water bottle and a little snack just in case. Facecam today? Chat might be weird and say stuff about karl again...oh well, it's just jackbox with the boys. Worst comes to worst I'll just turn it off. 

Adjusting your webcam, you watch as the notification from Discord appears on your screen. You tap on it happily and give a big smile as you join. 

"Heyyyy guys, ready to start?" You ask, looking at the faces of Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, and George, as well as the icons of Corpse and Ranboo. 

"Woah y/n wtf happened to your face?" Quackity looks surprised, and you swear you can see a hint of concern in his expression. 

"Huh?" You feel heat rise to your cheeks. What was he talking about? Karl starts laughing out loud as your face gets redder and redder. "Wait what's wrong with my face guys!? I'm about to start my stream and I'm doing webcam!"

"Uh y/n I don't know how to say this, but you quite literally have stitches in your forehead." Ranboo begins to giggle as you hear Karl's laughs become louder, and he begins jumping around in his chair. You gently rest your forehead on your desk as you hear Karl fall out of his chair.

"y/n I saw your stream yesterday and you didn't have stitches and now you do what the heck happened in the less than 12 hours you weren't streaming," Corpse asks, a slight laughable tone at the tip of his voice. Karl is breathing heavily now, trying to steady himself on his chair.