Do you remember? (21st night)

Facetime: 2 missed calls (Karly Poo)

Messages: 4 new messages (Karly Poo)

Discord: 1 new message (Quacky)

Discord: 1 new message (Karly) 

Oh shit.

You scramble out of bed quickly, only pausing for a small moment to check the time on your phone. 2:42? How did I even manage to wake up that late?! You wrack your brain, trying to figure out what Karl and Quackity wanted to get into touch with you so desperately for. You grab the first sweater in your sight, laying across your floor, a vintage sweater you found in the local thrift store. Without a second thought, you threw it over your head and put on your comfiest par of sweatpants, glaring at the blue monster energy drink can still lying guiltily in the far corner of your room. You grab your phone as anxiety builds slowly in the pit of your stomach. Oh god did I do something wrong? Was I doxxed or something? What could they need from me? After taking a few breaths, you decide on checking Karl's messages instead of calling him first. Confrontation was never your forte.

Karly Poo

goodmorning y/n!

uhh Q and i were wondering if you were still up for JackBox in a bit?

its ok if you dont or if ur not up to it lol

i hope ur ok, i havent heard from you today yet :/

-delivered 12:29 pm, september 21st

hey karl!

im so so sorry, i ony just woke up haha

it was a pretty late night (or early morning lol)

i hope i didnt miss jackbox, im only 2 hours late :o

-delivered 2:52 pm, september 21st

----

Oh godddd I feel so bad now. You sit on the side of your bed, heaving a sigh as you set your head into your hands. You feel a strange texture across your forehead, just above your right eyebrow. What the... oh my god. The memories of last night came rushing back to you, as well as the flood of guilt and embarrassment. How in the world had you managed to get a gash in your forehead from a monster energy drink can, one so big you needed stitches?? A vibration from the phone in your hand jolts you out of the spiral you were on the verge of falling into.

----

that's totally okay haha :)

we haven't even started yet, we just wanted to know if we had to fill your spot because of the "accident" last night :)

-delivered 2:59 pm, september 21st

oh god please dont tell me u told everyone what happened-

-delivered 3:00 pm, september 21st

haha dw dw dw

i didnt, i knew it was a touchy topic :)

quackity probably called you though, he was trying to get it out of me lol