I fell apart at the seams as he continued to pound into me until he met his own burning release inside of me. I squeezed around him, milking him until we both came down. We stayed connected, his forehead resting on my chest as I pulled his body closer to my own. I tangled my hands in his hair, playing with the drenched locks around my fingers.

"I love you" I breathed, feeling him smile against my flesh.

He let out a low chuckle and pulled out of me. I could feel him trickle down my inner thigh as I watched him pull back into the now cold water of the shower. I pressed my back against the wall as I watched him soap up his muscular body. He smirked as he watched me, his eyes raking down my body taking me in.

"Armena" he smirked, I could see the wheels turning as his eyes lingered in between my thighs. "Can you do something for me?"

I let out a quick breath of air and bit my lip. I nodded my head obediently and pressed further into the cold tile of the wall. It felt so good on my hot skin, soothing the places where his mouth had nipped and sucked.

"Armena, darling" his left corner of his lip twitched as his grey eyes blazed. "I want you to take my cum on your fingers, can you do that?"

I nodded my head as my hand trailed over my stomach and down towards my center. I reached down and collected the leaking essence on my two fingers and slowly dragged it up.

"Good..." he growled, his eyes not leaving my thighs. "Now, I want you to play with yourself. Nice and slow, with my cum on your fingertips."

Fucking hell. 

I felt my lips part as my core began to clench tightly. His fucking dirty words were so dangerous but so fucking delightful to my ears. I slowly circled my aroused entrance, mixing his seed with my pleasure. He let out a low hum as his own hands soaped up his hard body. I felt my eyelids flutter as I slowly pushed my two fingers inside of myself. The dull pain from our time earlier was there but was soon mellowed out by the feeling of his warm seed being pushed back into me.

"Oh fuck" I gasped as I pleased myself in front of him.

"Good girl" he growled, his eyes growing more silver by the second.

I started to move my fingers at a faster motion as his hand moved down to stroke his now hard length. His eyes never left my own as we both pleased ourselves in front of each other.

"Fuck watching you like that is—" he moaned as his core muscles clenched tightly. "I'm fucking close love."

I didn't give it a second thought as I propelled myself off the shwoer wall and dropped to my knees in front of him. I pushed his hand off of his length and took it into my mouth. I grabbed onto his hips and pulled him in as far as I could go. I felt him tap the back of my throat, a low moan escaping from him. It only encouraged me even more as I ran my tongue along the underside of his length, slightly sucking as I felt him twitch in my mouth.

"Fuck, that mouth" he growled, his hands slamming against the walls on either side of us.

I smirked and continued to suck and lick at his length. I could taste essence on him, the mixture of us together was so fucking good. I can't believe I had been missing out on this for ten years. I felt him twitch again and I pushed him all the way deep into my throat, gagging slightly at the surprise when he released himself in my mouth.

"Armena" he groaned, tugging at my wet hair.

I pulled off of him with a pop, feeling some of his cum leak out from between my lips. I swallowed the rest of him and looked up at him with hooded eyes. He looked down on me with an approving look in his eyes. He cupped my chin with his fingers and ran his thumb along the substance. It teased at my lips before he pushed his thumb in, allowing me to suck the rest off his digit.

"Such a good girl" he smirked, before cupped my chin again and pulled me up off my knees.