"Darling" Potter cooed, "Armena is right down the road so there is no need to cry."

Pansy pulled away from me. My light grey jumper covered in her wet tears. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and pulled her husband into an embrace.

"I am literally seeing you tonight" I sighed, leaning against the mantle in my old room. "Don't think I forgot about that."

It was like a switch flipped in Pansy head and she was back to her normal bossy self. Pansy straightened up and a cheeky grin appeared on her face. She clapped her hands together and started to bounce up and down. I glanced over to Draco, who was picking an invisible piece of lint off his black jumper.

"Right!" she clasped her palms together "how could I possibly forget! Now, shoo I want you to be done packing and meet us at the bar at seven!"

With that, she waved her hands and the boxes in my room disappeared along with the bed. Her and Potter walked out of the room, leaving me alone with Draco. The room felt so empty and barren without all of my things. I leaned my back against the hearth, folding my arms over my chest. Draco leaned in the doorway, observing me carefully.

"You know Pansy took me here after Azkaban" I sighed, glancing towards the blonde haired wizard. "This was the place where she said we would have new beginnings and now I'm leaving."

"It's good to have new beginnings, Armena" he pushed off the doorframe.

He walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist, as he pulled me into him. I raised my head to look at him. His grey eyes were bright and vibrant as he smirked at me.

"Your new place will offer you a fresh start," he breathed, lowering down to my jaw. "We can make new memories there."

I felt my knees buckle under my body as my breath hitched deep in my chest. He continued to whisper about "the new" but I couldn't think straight. He didn't seem to catch my hesitation or shock by his words because he continued to kiss across my jaw.

He was right, as much as I didn't want to part from this room, or the memories that I was leaving behind, it was good to have a fresh start. I couldn't dwell on the past any longer. I couldn't dwell on Narcissa or Astoria or even the stupid Vow. I couldn't hold out hope that he would remember everything from our adolescence. We would have to make new memories.

I wanted to make new memories with him.

******

I sat perched at our usual table, with Blaise, Ginny, Potter, Pansy and Draco, as we all clinked our glasses together. Mindless and pleasant chatter filled the air around us. I smiled at my friends, watching them with admiration. Potter and Blaise were talking about the next Quidditch game, while Ginny and Pansy were discussing the latest Ministry office gossip. 

For the first time in years, I finally felt like everything was coming together.

"Armena" Draco's voice was in my ear, his breath hot on my cool flesh.

"Draco..." I hummed, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

I turned around in my chair to face him, mischief clear in his eyes. He looked so handsome in his black button down and dark trousers. His shirt fit him perfectly, most likely because every single article of his clothing was custom tailored. He kept the first three buttons open so that a small bit of blonde hair poked through. I trailed my body up his torso catching his eye.

"Admiring are you?" he smirked.

I swatted at his chest but he wrapped my wrists and pulled me close to him. His lips moved to my ear ever so slowly.

"I have been thinking of all the ways that I can get you out of those clothes tonight" he growled, I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Perhaps we should break in your kitchen counter or maybe the shower?"