"Good afternoon" Sapnap greeted, his chair was facing Y/N. She smiled in return while Minx copied him, saying good afternoon in her Irish accent.
The chef's came in with plates and cups that held their meals, placing them on the placemats in front of everyone. They said thank you and started to eat.

Conversations flowed like normal, Sapnap wad teasing George with him nearly asleep while the others watch George get more annoyed by the second. The lunch was finished a couple minutes later,

"You all are so annoying" George placed his fork back on the plate. Staring at the four of them, who had straight faces.

Dream broke the façade, bursting out into a fit of wheezing. The wheeze devolved into a loud laugh, his hand coming down on the table with a bang.

"S-Sorry, you look so serious-" He took in a deep breath, talking within laughs "I can't" Dream managed to say, people stared.

"You okay there Dreamy?" A familiar voice spoke, once Y/N turned to the sound she saw Isabella. The girl narrowed her eyes on Y/N before the to the Prince with a warm smile.

He regained his breath before saying he was okay. The room erupted with different conversations once again, the staff collecting the different dishes and glass objects.

"You attention please?" Karl asked while clinking a glass with a knife. The question was for the people around the table, who gave him his wish and broke out of their conversations to turn to him.

He quickly looked overwhelmed, before calling himself down and clearing his throat.
"I hope you all have enjoyed the tour, if you still have to do it though. Please do it straight after you're food just in time for the small event happening today." Karl Jacobs started, someone went to collect the cup and knife from his hands.

"The event in question is an hour with the Prince each for you all to get to know him. He will choose who is first, and the Princess he chose will choose what they do. This could be hanging out in the oak library to anything in the grounds of the Palace, there is an exception from walking around the town or fields." Karl ended, passing it onto the Prince to find who would go first. He chose of who took the tour, making it Isabella.

"Alrighty then. Princess Isabella, after everyone leaves you will spend an hour with the Prince. Then he would find the next and repeat. And for the rest, you are free to leave whenever you want." That was his final words, before he was ushered away by a staff member.

People left in clumps of friends, the 5 on the head of the table stayed for a bit more. "Have fun with Bella" Sapnap said, standing up from his seat. He was followed by the rest of them,

"Do you all want to hang out until it's your turn?" George asked, excluding Dream out the conversation. The three nodded and departed the room, going to George's. The 4 left Dream to the Princess he chose.

--

Hours pass of them just staying in George's resonated room, Y/N was sat criss-crossed at the end of the bed with a random pillow at her chest. George found a random chair and was sat on it backwards, while Sapnap just sat on the floor and leaned against the end frame of the bed. Minx was near them, sat on a different pillow with a blanket around her shoulders.

"What are you guys going to do when it is your turn?" Sapnap asked, playing with the cuticles on his fingers.
"Probably walk around the gardens or something, haven't really thought of that." Minx jumped on the question, you could hear George hum in the background.

"I thought maybe sparring, that would be cool. I haven't done it in a while," Y/N said, hugging the soft pillow close to her chest.
"Oo. That would be awesome" Sapnap put his input into her answer, leaning his head back to look at her eyes while talking.