And that concluded the tour, she knew where the places were that she needed. Y/N would have to get used to the layout, but other then that it was perfect. Most of the house was blocked off, due to the Prince's wing and just the staff headquarters, where they all had different rooms and eating areas.

But the upstairs intrigued her most, even if she wanted to go up there. She wouldn't like to know the consequences. They could range of anything, Puffy said just a couple minutes to at least 2 days in a cell. The most is about 5 days, but you would be treated as a prisoner in the house. It wasn't great, eating raw potatoes and sleeping on just a cloth with a brick hard pillow.

"Oh. Dinner's ready, there is a special announcement at the end." Puffy said, making her go out of her own thought. Turning to Puffy she saw she was just looking up from her watch. "You know the way, yes?" Y/N nodded at her words and she departed the other way with a bye.

Y/N went to the main hall, then noticing Karl. She has only saw him once today and she basically went around the whole castle. He might of just been in different areas at different times. That was what made it brush off of her and smile as he looked over. Karl was talking with Quackity and Sapnap near the doors, laughing could be heard from across the corridor.

"Hey, is your head fucking okay now?" Minx said behind her, scaring the girl slightly. The tone in her voice was annoyed, but she acted like she cared. Now Minx spoke about it, she realised it was gone completely.
"Yeah. I'm good, what was in that drink?" She contemplated how the hangover just went completely.

"I don't know. But it looks like it was good" When Y/N turned to meet the gaze of Minx as she spoke, she was in different clothes. They looked to be more of a comfy type of clothes. A white and red striped short sleeved t-shirt with a blocky different shades of green jacket. Some high waisted jeans for her trousers with some brown boots.

"Yeah, do you want to head in?" Minx nodded at Y/N's words, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the doors. Y/N had to walk faster to keep up with the girl.

The guards opened the doors with a bow, but the two ignored them from her tight grasp on the other's hand. She stopped abruptly, Y/N's body slamming into her back. Minx let go of Y/N's hand, "Come on then" Was the next thing she said before the two walked to the spare seats near the front of the table. George was the only on there, Dream was no where to be seen and Sapnap was still outside the room.

The only Prince at the table had his elbow rested on the table, his hand held the side of his head while the two took their seats. "You okay?" Y/N asked, as his head turned to look at the two. He nodded, taking the head off of his hands and stretching out his back.

"Yep, just waiting for some idiots" George replied with a yawn,
"Why are you tired, it's like 1pm?" Minx asked, getting herself comfortable in the pillowed chair.

"It's 1pm? I thought it was 11" George narrowed his eyes at Minx, who was now stifling a laugh. "What?"

"No" She stretched out, "Did you sleep most the day?" George sunk in his seat at the words, making Minx just burst out laughing "I swear to god, marry your bed holy fucking shit" 

"I don't sleep that much" George argued, Y/N just watched everything unfold.
"You do. Don't lie" The girl spoke back from the other side of the table. George scoffed, rolling his eyes, still in denial.

The doors opened to see Sapnap and Dream walking through. Dream had a change of clothes, it looked like the ones he wore to the ball. A white collared shirt with the top three buttons unclasped with some black trousers and a belt. The shoes were these black ones which looked scuffed and he had a red monarch's cape. Some white fluff and a golden chain was attached and round his neck. Sapnap was in the same clothes as the morning, sitting next to George while Dream sat next to Sapnap at the head of the table.