𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕. The Mysterious Twins

Classes were long and boring as always. There wasn't anything eventful besides the fight that broke out in DADA between James and Nigel... It got them serving detention for a week. Nothing else.

Although, James did leave a nasty bruise on Nigel's left eyeborw so that got him another three days.

Ditching her first class— after the fight— Iris decided to stay in the library for a while, at least until her next class started.

But her boredness got the better of her, so she decided to walk around and explore. Whistling she made her way down th long stairs and into the dungeons.

She explored for a bit more until, gain, she got bored. So she decided to head to class.

Taking a sharp left she bumpe into someone.

"Sorry." They both apologized. None of them fell but it did hurt them.

"No, it was my fault. I should've seen where I was walking." The boy reassured her.

"That's alright." She rubed her forehead. "I'm Iris Hendrix." She extended her hand.

"Leonardo Clearwater." He introduced, shaking her hand. He was tall, tanned, and had amazing purple hair.

"That's funny I have a friend named Leonardo." Iris smiled and readjusted her book bag.

"What a coincidence." He smiled back.

"Are you new? I've never seen you here before." Iris squinted her eyes, he looked familiar.

"I am." He confirmed.

An accent was there... Hogwarts doesn't normally accept new students in the middle of the year... He smiles too much...Thoughts were running through her head.

"You look familiar. Have we met before?" She scaned his face again.

"I don't think so unless you've been to America then... No."

He had a familiar charm but Iris couldn't put her finger on it. So, she just smiled— something she couldn't stop doing today— and slowly nodded.

"No, I haven't..." She trailed off. "So, I'm guessing you're from Ilvermony?"

"Correct." He pointed at her.

Iris was about to say something until she realized the Slytherin tie on him.

"Slytherin?" He nodded. "Welcome to the pit." She congratulated him.

"Thank you." He looked at her tie. "Guess we're buddies." She nodded.

"Do you need help finding your classes?" She asked.

He nodded and took out his times table from his bag. He handed it to her and pointed to Thursday. "I have potions today."

"Perfect, I'm on my way there." She handed him the paper and jerked her head, signaling him to follow her.

When they got there, they were a bit late meaning they interrupted Slughorn.

"I'm assuming you have an excuse, Ms. Hendrix?" He looked at her while holding two viles.