𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑. Fourth Year

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒

𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

As the six teenagers got on the train Iris couldn't help but feel worried. She had hoped that this year would be a normal and not a 'save Harry from death' one.

Harry was of course grateful, but he also felt like she was smothering him... in a way.

An hour was left before they arrived at Hogwarts so Iris took this time to go to find George and Fred. Once she finally found them— eating sweets— she told them to not go in front of the first years, they didn't ask questions knowing that they'd get in trouble if they got caught.

She took the blame.

Eventually Professor McGonagall caught her laughing at the poor, wet first years so she immediately knew it was her, George and Fred tried to take some fault but Iris was insisting it was her act and her act only.

The professor knew she was lying but decided to not say anything and leave them off with a warning.

The three made their way to the Great Hall pleased at themselves and separated to their respected seats so they could see the sorting ceremony.

Once the sorting ceremony had finished Dumbledore announced that the Triwizard Tournament was taking place at Hogwarts.

The French academy was first to perform— their grand entrance was beautiful to say the least. There were butterflies and so much grace.

Then it was Durmstrang, the institute was full of boys probably no older than sixteen. There was fire and suspense.

At the end of the performance, Victor Krum— Bulgarian Quidditch Seeker— walked in with his headmaster and made eye contact with Iris making her slightly blush.

The Bulgarian's sat down on the Slytherin table making Draco smirk and make his was next to Viktor. While the French sat down in the Ravenclaw table.

Dumbledore announced everything there was needed to know about the tournament and everyone grew more exited. Luckily only students from seventeen or older could participate— much to Iris's relief.

Many students— mostly boys— were dying to participate, including one of Iris's friends, Cedric Diggory. They met in Iris's second year when he needed tutoring in potions. Cedric thought it was funny, considered that she was three years younger than him.

She tried to convince him to not participate, but he said that 'Hufflepuff needed a recognition because they are always stereotyped as 'sweet and weak''. So she gave up and told him that she'll be there for moral support.

When they went to put his name in the Goblet of Fire, he turned to Hermione and gave her a small wink.

After Cedric put his name, the Weasley twins tried to enter by drinking an aging potion but it didn't wok. They wrestled— blaming each other for looking old.

A while later Viktor Krum entered the Great Hall, and everyone started to quiet down. When he released the paper he turned to Iris and smiled. This surprised the girl, so she turned around and pretended to read with Hermione.