𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔. The Hendrix Twins

Iris woke up early Monday morning, getting ready with a simple illusion charm and a hair brush. Although even if it was a second using the charm her hair would not cooperate. Half and hour later she made her way to Dumbledore's office getting her wand in robe while bag in shoulder.

During the weekend she got to know her roommate, Lindsy, even if she already knew her. Lindsy was thrilled once she found out about her new roommate. She even declared Iris as her best friend, it was Ronnie all over again.

Iris thought it was quite odd when Lindsy told her about Sirius, she would have thought that she liked him in any way, but she was wrong. Lindsy Snape hated Sirius Black, simply for the fact that he liked her, even if he didn't show it to his friends. Although, it wasn't just Sirius, Lindsy Snape hated the Marauders in general, mostly because they would bully her twin brother, Severus.      

Iris was on her way to the Headmaster's office, slinging her bag in her shoulder while reading a book. Her peaceful reading was interrupted by someone bumping into her and making her fall. 

"Sorry, didn't see you there." She apologized to the unknown figure, while rubbing her forehead.

"No, it was my fault, I ran into you, sorry." It was a tall boy with bushy brown hair and honey brown eyes, he lent her a hand and helped her stand up.

" It was a tall boy with bushy brown hair and honey brown eyes, he lent her a hand and helped her stand up

"Thank you." She dusted herself, and before she could grab her things from the floor, he did it for her instead.

"Here." He handed her, her bag and smiled she didn't seem familiar so he raised an eyebrow. "You're new aren't you?" 

"Uh, yeah, I'm new..." She put her book away and faced him.

"Well, welcome to Hogwarts, Im Benjamin, Hendrix." He extended his hand, her eyes grew slightly wide, her mouth opened and closed. He raised and eyebrow, waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Oh! Im Iris... Hendrix." She didn't really plan on hiding her last name, and she also didn't plan on finding anyone with it. He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.

"Really? We must be distantly related..." He trailed off, he wasn't sure what was it about the girl, but something was... off?

"Probably." She looked around trying to hide he awkwardness. "Well, I should get going, or i'll be late." She secured her bag and walked away from him, fast.

When she got to Dumbledores office he gave her, her times table and didn't say a word. She didn't bother him and left him alone, when she got to the Great Hall she spotted Benjamin with a bloody nose, she was about to walk passed him but he called her over.